Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... I chatted also with her before and even let me access her cam ... always nice and polite .....

Comment

If you look at all those LB's who made it big with their own websites and int'l travel, they almost entirely have huge hooters.
      Either the big tits help make them popular or they get popular and then buy the new boobies....I don't which comes first. But my opinion is that May is opting for the entire package to raise her prices and cash in. I think she'll be alright as long as the scalpel doesn't go any lower!

Comment

(Flynn @ May 06 2006,11:30) But my opinion is that May is opting for the entire package to raise her prices and cash in. I think she'll be alright as long as the scalpel doesn't go any lower!
        I noticed on her web site she lowered her ST fee to 5000Baht, she had been asking for 10000Bath. Must need some quick cash to pay for all the surgeries.

Comment

she sure know how to get paid these days. but one thing i will give her. she gave me the best bj ive had in los

Comment

she looks ok to me!                

Comment

may is not worth 5000 baht, I saw arreya for 2000 baht!
              jeffreyscott

Comment

i respect what she wants for herself....if she is satisfied that she got those huge boobs and it made her feel good about herself then i am happy for her....

happiness should not be all about listening to what others have to say about you cause u will never find it if you do....
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

talking about bazookas... almost fell out my chair laughing my ass off when i saw rosie perez at letterman show...anyway, would mind let her give me some 'spanish (massage)' ...

Comment

Working...
                  X