X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menage a Trois

Anyone out there got any experiences or recommendations on where I can have a 3some with and GG & LB?

Trebor2809

Good luck finding the GG!

Comment

Good luck finding the LB as well

All the ones I've talked to aren't interested in getting it on with a GG - "me no lesbian"
      Too old to die young!

Comment

Go to Brazil, you will be killed in the rush, they are up for anything.

I think Lucy Mustang offers that service, but she chooses the girl, as I recal the GG was lovely, bit of an expensive session but I thought it was fun.

Also on Soi 6 Pattaya in the same bar as Aoy there is another LB, whoes name escapes me at the moment, she will do GG's. But I think she might have changed bars. Aoy will know where she has gone.

I would also ask Nadia in Cascades, you might just get lucky.

Hope that helps
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Nadia does anything and has a big tool!
          Lusi also will bring a GG friend of her.
          And few other will do it as well...
          However, do not expect a genuine and real passionate experience.
          It's just for the money when already with most LBs. When with a LB who is "forced" to do it with a GG is even MORe about the money.
          So, be prepared to be somehow disappointed.
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

girl in Hi Boss is "S"
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 23 2006,20:14) .Also on Soi 6 Pattaya in the same bar as Aoy there is another LB, whoes name escapes me at the moment, she will do GG's. But I think she might have changed bars. Aoy will know where she has gone.

Noi from Pat's Bar.
              She is now part owner of The Ireland Bar on Soi 6/1 with another former Pat's Bar GG. Rumor is they will do a threesome or each other or whatever you want.

Comment

Thats who I was thinking of.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

how about a LB with a couple as customer?

my wife is very interested in LBs....

Comment

See Noi, Ireland Bar, Soi 6 /1, Pattaya.

Comment

(boy16 @ May 08 2006,04:50) how about a LB with a couple as customer?

my wife is very interested in LBs....
                      I am in Pattaya at the moment & have seen several couples walking about with LB's however I don't know what is happening once they get back to the hotel room. There are more LB's about who will go the whole way, but don't necessarilly advertise the fact. You will have to go to there bars see the one you like & chat about what you would like to do & see what happens
                      Robin

Comment

Some time ago Daphnie told me she was seeing one couple (farang guy + Thai wife) quite regularly

Drop her an e-mail (she should be back in Bangkok by early June) and ask her - politely

[email protected]

Comment

I can only conclude that none of you guys has ever been to Pattaya.
                          Are you really trying to tell me that it is possible to walk into
                          PAT Bar
                          Hi Boss Bar
                          Ireland Bar
                          James Bar

Just to mention a few.
                          Expalin you are looking for a 3 some. HERE IS 3000 BAHT, I expect to be out of here in 5 minutes.

And draw a blank?

Has anyone ever tried and failed?

Comment

Expalin you are looking for a 3 some. HERE IS 3000 BAHT, I expect to be out of here in 5 minutes.
                            I like your style, can we meet up in Bangkok after I arrive June 1st?

Comment

Hi Thick81,

Would love to meet up, but I dont think will be in LOS before November.

But slapping money on the bar gets you anything u want. Last time I was in Soi 6, ended up in Roxy bar. Was the only punter there at the time and was enjoying some nice ladies.

It was late at night and whatever cash was left in my pocket I put on the bar, told mamasan that was the lot and she could have it all if I could fuck all the girls in the bar.

She grabbed the money, locked the door, lined all the girls up, it should have been on video.

One girl got the condoms ready while I selected the ladies and fucked them one by one. There was 5 altogether.

But if we ever hook up, you will see that nothing is impossible in LOS.

Enjoy your trip, kind regards

Comment

Working...
                              X