X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music for the next video set?

Ok gents, it's time for us to give some unsolicited suggestions to the powers dat be on this site. Namely: Music!

For the next video set, rather than the usual grunts, and slurping (NOT that there's ANYTHING wrong with those), what music would you like to accompany the vids?

My suggestion: "You rock me all night long" by the greatest rock band of all time ACDC. Check out the original vid for this song (such as on YOUTUBE). Very sexy.

So what's your suggestions?
    Bring on the bitches!

Sexy Motherfucker (Prince)

Baby Let Me Bang Your Box (from Robin Byrd show)

Comment

Prince rules!

Would like to see a street walker scene set to "Little Red Corvette".

Powers dat be, are you listening to this?
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(fancylighters @ May 10 2006,15:50) Ok gents, it's time for us to give some unsolicited suggestions to the powers dat be on this site.   Namely:  Music!

For the next video set, rather than the usual grunts, and slurping (NOT that there's ANYTHING wrong with those), what music would you like to accompany the vids?

My suggestion:  "You rock me all night long" by the greatest rock band of all time ACDC.  Check out the original vid for this song (such as on YOUTUBE).  Very sexy.

So what's your suggestions?
        As an Aussie and Acka Dacka fan I must point one small thing. The song is called You shook me all night long    

Comment

"Macho men" by Village People?

Comment

"My neck, my back"!
            I was suggesting this song already 2 years ago. There's no better .... (and of course the dirty version only!!!!!)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/khia/...tyversion.html
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Lola by the Kinks
              or that one by the Pussycat Dolls "dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"
              or that sanfransisco one it will remind me of Jenny Star bar as they played it ALL THE BLOODY TIME

Comment

I prefer NO MUSIC. I enjoy hearing the expressions of the girls, especially when they cum. I also like to hear the background street sounds i.e.: tuk tuks and horns. Those street sounds are unique to BKK and they realy take me back.

Comment

U2: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

Will Smith: "Wild Wild West"

Of course, there may be copyright / licensing costs to using music for the background. Be careful.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Donna Summer: "Love To Love You Baby"

almost 17 minutes long

Comment

i was thinking classical music; maybe canon in D will be perfect

Comment

Working...
                      X