X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asian ladyboys...

i came across on one of this email ive got from tg personals.
    and i ask my boss's opinion about the email...is he looking for a serious relationship???and of all the long email that a guy sent me..my boss disapprove and think he is just into bodily fantasy

ive heard guys who is looking for serious and long term relationship asking for some whole body photos of me and told me if im femenine or passable...and even try to invest thier money just to see my whole body picture.....

i suddenly realize that this is not a guy who is looking for serious relationshio...

why did he treat me like i would be girlfriend material???

of all the guys from the western country trying to say that they love asian ladyboys and wanted to be one

do they love them on what they are in person.. what their soul is

or just sexual and bodily fantasy

why do man ask for a femenine ladyboy or and hourglass figure just to be one rather than looking at the true colors of a ladyboys

ladyboys
    transsexuals male to female

male
    in a sense that they have the characteristic of a man that would have raging hormones in sex....aggresive....egoistic....thinks sex with guys is a score or a trophy.....and like man they are a fighter

female
    physically.....the power to be in thier emotion just like the woman has...motherly characteristic..and in sex they are more into getting good sensation while having sex like woman do

well let me get back to everything

do you ever treat asian ladyboys are one of your love of a lifetime?

the fact that most of the guys thinks asian lives in the 3rd world country that all they can do is pay them money..to go with them

is that respect for asian ladyboys???

why do western man dont like to see or hear asianladyboys who speak politics, intellectual talks and let them prefer to work in the barss or be a slut and wanted us to suck dick

do you ever truly love the asian ladyboys
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

If you're getting unsolicited e-mails from guys who have seen a picture of you from this website, or any other personals or dating website, then my guess is that they want to bend you over the bedpost and have their way with you from sun up to sun down. I'm pretty certain I describe 99.99% of the guys out there.

You want to know why this happens? For the simple fact that the guys who frequent this website and other personals/dating websites are guys looking for sex. Let's be honest, if you were looking for love, one of the last places you'd look for is a personals website with girls/ladyboys halfway across the world who don't speak your language.

Most of the girls/ladyboys these guys (myself included) see work in bars, also known as the sex industry. When you think of your one true love, it usually doesn't involve that person being assfucked by 200 other guys before you. I'm not bashing bar girls, but simply pointing out a fact. I think girls/ladyboys that choose to work in a bar are different than those that don't - I guess its ethical, moral, or whatever you call it, but there's definately a difference in how they live their lives.

Western men aren't the only ones who are guilty either. There's plenty of bar girls and ladyboys out there who submit posts and send e-mails under the guise of looking for a long-term relationship, while having no such intentions. I'm sure every guy on the board has a story to tell of random ladyboys telling them tales of eternal love. But the very next day they're off saying the same thing to this guy's best mate!

Personally, I'd love to find a ladyboy for a long-term relationship who is well-educated and world-wise. I have yet to meet any.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I agree with DP although i did fall in love twice and it freaked me out a bit so i cut the relationship short as i had heard all sorts of stories about bar girls.
      The best thing that could happen is to meet a non working girl who i click with.

Comment

I used to frequent www.face-pic.com. It had at one point about 5,000 Philippine Ladyboys. I frequented it to meet someone "nice"; not necessarily a prostitute. In every interaction, and the few I met, they had only one interest, money for sex. Zero interest for meeting a guy, despite these glamorous, long-winded, "I want love, not man for sex" stories.

Very, very unfortunately, certainly on the internet, every Ladyboy is considered a prostitute. I've yet to meet, e-mail, talk to one from the internet who wasn't.

I don't mean to imply that all are, obviously, as I live with a Ladyboy now, however, on the internet, I've given up the idea of meeting someone who isn't.

Comment

hmm too bad face-pic has banned ladyboys from asia and its hard for most of us to access in the site

Comment

So if you donĀ“t go on face-pic, which page do you and your friends use? I ask because I am planning an upcoming trip to Cebu.

Comment

actually i can acess face-pic now since im in iceland and also my location is in reykjavik...but if you like try http://www.pic-link.com

lots of ts there from PI

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 12 2006,03:48) actually i can acess face-pic now since im in iceland and also my location is in reykjavik...but if you like try http://www.pic-link.com

lots of ts there from PI
                What the heck are u doing in Iceland? Most of the PI tgirls I know (make that All of them) do not handle the cold well. I realize it's not always cold there, but when it is, burrrrrr.

btw, can you give me the scoop on the TS scene there? Some Icelandic gg's are HOT. Any hot Icelandic Ts's?

Cheers
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

well said ziggy. i have had same experiances on face-pic pick link face-party. with in a few minutes its allways about money
                  cheers donnnny
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                  X