X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allanah Starr Nude on Television!

For all you shemale lovers, Miss Allannah Starr (you know who she is as she did appear here) will be appearing on a talk show called the Trisha Show in the nude. YES! In the nude!!!

She is a guest there being interviewed about her surgeries shes undergone. For those Allanah fans, you know she loves to brag about them. She will here too, but wearing nothing, but high heel shoes. This, from what I gather, is like a daytime talk program in the UK.

She is even interviewd in New Magazine with a photo of her standing in front of the hostesses of that program, completely naked! I do not have the links to find out more about the program or her article in New, but if someone does post it here, if it does not break the forum rules.

This is a big step for us tgirl lovers and the women themselves that Allanah has taken.
    Love life to its fullest.

Allanah Starr is a big chick and not my sort of girl but hey she is famous and has a pretty big following

Comment

and guys if you fancy giving her a good fucking then look at Eros-london.co.uk as she is coming to town!!
      a little expensive for my tastes though!!

Comment

She is quite the star that Allanah...thx for the heads up

Comment

Nice fuckin avatar
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

When this supposed to be on?
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X