X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a transexual life

Hot is one word that commonly describe transexxuals. pretty too..
    every word that is synonymous to beauty,glamour, sexy, sweet is
    aptly described to a ts. But i think there is one that you guys have
    overlooked. Survivors..this may be unglamorous, hard and albeit
    masculine but its perfectly true.
    Let me give you a birds eye view of a ts's life.. you start as a
    kid.. and wonder how come my male friends and cousins likes to play
    hard stuff while i wanna play dolls.. and you go to school and
    evrybody teases you bec youre effeminate. come teenage years.. where
    your crushes are boys and not girls then you get into a an all
    generic girl group and become one of the the most famous people on
    campus but never have that perfect guy just like your peer does bec
    you dont look like a girl.. and then you think..i have to be a girl
    for men to like me. then comes the transformation..slowly the boy
    blooms into a beautiful lady but apart from things becoming
    smoothsailing from then on..everything becomes harder.. you crave
    for your family, friends, societys acceptance, you try to look for a
    job in a world dominated by prejudice and a workplace that has male
    or female restrooms only..bigger problem is it doesnt end at the
    restroom only. Now since its the new millenium every opportunity has
    been opened to ts's just a wee bit harder.like ten times harder??or
    twenty?
    Lets go back to the teen years..why did i choose to look like a
    girl? not only because i felt i was one but because i thought a guy
    would love me when i looked liked one.. back then when loads of
    shopping where not the craze or high tech cellphones..or a nice
    apartment or louis vuitton bags or manolo blahniks were only for
    older girls.. or when bigger boobs and fairer skin or shinier hair
    or pointier nose were only science projects..i already wanted to
    become a girl because i wanted a guy to love me.. and not because i
    wanted a guy to give me loads of money.
    now that im 20 yrs old..yes young in years but wisened with
    experience..i may be a little impartial to shopping or i may wanna
    sleep in a nice bed.. and id love to have bigger boobs.. but that
    reason why i chose to become ME, from my teenage innocence to this
    wisened years remains the same, i just want a guy to love me. truly
    love me.
    And if you ts admirers are prejudiced against us and fool us and
    dont treat us well? or distrust us.. may i ask then.. where will i
    find the guy who will love me? should i then be damned to a life of
    inexistence because i then could never find the very reason for my
    existence?
    we just wanna be loved.
    i could be speaking for myself or maybe for many..its a small voice
    but i wont stop till im heard. or until my knight in shining armor
    rescues me. so let me not be a lonely voice. speak up girls!
    My special thanks to cateract.. because from now on..my soul mate
    would no longer be on my christmas wishlist..because A TRANSEXXUAL
    IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

"ive longed to sing the sweeter song till then till decades more, i
    may not have the perfect man but i have the perfect dream..if he so
    lives i will find him..if hes destined to be mine.. he will find ME"
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

To quote you, "Sexy, filthy, rich, its good to Snejana".
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Please correct me if i am wrong Snejana...but i am pretty sure i read in one of your posts about you saying that you could not stick to one man, or something like that, that even if you have a bf you would sleep with others. How big do you think the chance is you will find a man that will accept that??:coffee:

Comment

ok im a woman who is polygamous by heart...but also looking for long term and serious relationship.....i love sex and i love to taste different cocks at the time..but i love to be pampered and i seek acceptance and hapiness with one man and love him for everything he is...granting that love is loyalty....well i could also break some of those rules and make my own...im no saint and either do i am a devil im just human who is weak and easily get tempted....its my nature....well let him understand that in so many guys i slept with on the time when i was inside such relationship..let him realize the brighter side of me being on his side..being in his arms all the time and choosing him as my sanctuary instead of leaving him and go with the guys ive slept last night...well let him realize that i do have feelings for him and everything about me is all for him..he is my world and he is the only man i want to be with...i would sleep with different guys but its only sex..its only one night and on the next day its gone..its not yours...well its difference from cheating..cause if i cheat im having another relationship with a guy not just sleeping with him

but as much as possible i have to avoid doing such mistakes cause it is giving out of respect for my man and its polluting my body and soul which is unpure and not good for love making

well on this topic it explains more on how LB or tranny are they supposed to be treated

do you ever want them just for x mas time?

do you ever want them just for sex and fantasy to fullfill

do you ever want them as short time fun or substitute for girl?

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 11 2006,19:04) ok im a woman who is polygamous by heart...but also looking for long term and serious relationship.....i love sex and i love to taste different cocks at the time
          Well lets think about it like this...Imagine all the men that like LB, lets say 10 000. Now narrow that group down to how many of them want a LB for LTR, after that, narrow them down to how many you would like and they would like you back (looks, appearence, personal chemistry etc), when you done that, the final step, narrow that that group into how many would accept their gf to sleep with other. What you think, how many % would you end up from the total group?? 0.01% ? maybe?

But i hope you find that guy who represents the 0.01%.

And for your questions, i dont know it they were to me or addition to the thread, but ill leave them unanswered for now.

Comment

Ok so how would you feel if your guy also slept around with other LB just for "sex"

Comment

(admirer_uk2005 @ May 11 2006,20:54) Ok so how would you feel if your guy also slept around with other LB just for "sex"

Good point, i forgot to mention that.

Comment

but in over all things

well let true love out of this topic

as more on the essay has to tacle about

it talk more about ladyboys how man wants to love them and how they want to be treated like a princess ..not just on short time fun but more on long term not just in case of emergency. not just on festivities and parties for special occasion .....

stated that we want to transform and natural beauty is not enough for us then we invest in science just to make look like a girl ....its because we want a man to like us..it man on its attraction and see us as a woman and on that likeness it develop into love..we are seeking acceptance..we want to be like a normal girl who get married who have boyfriend..who can have family in the future..who want to be in a role of a mother....like a woman....if you treat us like a woman and it makes us feel like a woman

Comment

hahaa, omg, do you think through before you write something??..
                  Don't see the relevance of your last post. How can you even for a second say that you want to be treated like a women, have someone who loves you and not see you shortime fun, when you claim that you sleep around with several men while your in relationship??! I doubt anyone will take you seriously as you are, and even less want anything more then shorttime fun with you...

Comment

huh what did you say i ddnt see you are writing something it seems that i click on something that would erase all your post dammnn how i wish i want to know your point of view

Comment

I dont understand??? you dont se my posts
                      ??

Edit: A wild guess, but it seems like you ignored me, and in that case you cant see this, haha

Comment

well why dont you shut up and stop interogating me i dont like mr know it all and i dont like people who sound like an embassy consul..all they do is ask ask and ask for everything.....past is past if i said such thing then that was me before now people change from time to time and they mature from time to time and discover the better things in life ....so if you dont understand then its not my problem anymore

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 12 2006,02:27) ok im a woman who is polygamous by heart...but also looking for long term and serious relationship.....i love sex and i love to taste different cocks at the time
                          You changed your mind within few hours?

hahaha. you're just too much!!! This is forum if you cant take questions, and a discussion then you're in the wrong place.  

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 11 2006,06:49) i could be speaking for myself or maybe for many..its a small voice
                            but i wont stop till im heard.
                            well ignore edoo and lets get into discussion he is not worth of my time

ok i speak on the behalf of the ladyboys whom i know and try to share thier expereince with man and how many of them got hurt and even turn cold with this expereince and end up as a coldblooded mercinary attitude towards guys and some of those ladyboys never give up on looking and searching for thier knight and shinning armour and to those ladyboys who is still kissing a lot of frogs and luckily they will a kiss a frog that turn into a prince.......as stated on thread it talk about ladyboys on how they transform and how they are inspired to transform for the sake that they are looking for a man, acceptance, being seen and treated as a woman,blend into the female society like ive said on the second and third post. it doesnt talk generally about me or what i really wanted in life but also for some ladyboys who is looking for one...i myself do look for one guy who is serious and wanted a long term relationship..love me and respect me for everything that i am. being caught red handed and admited that im polygamous....its better not to talk about it more...cause only time will tell that i would change and stick to only one man and be happy and contented all about it..but for those ladyboys who is searching for someone serious..someone who would rescue them from despair... guys show them your love..show them your interest and attention.think of how much we excert effort into ourselves.....just for us to be attractive. femenine. for you guys to love us..for you guys to show your attraction and for you guys to invest you time on us......for you to take us into your world....in this reality attraction comes first before love happens....as generally whether looking for serious and long term relationship and just having short time fun attraction is still number one on its agenda.....

one thing i want to shout out loud is we transsexuals are not just for party time ....treating us substitute or see us as fancy thingsss that only needed when the season comes

like the yahoo groups said

THE MONEY DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE POWER NOT TO RESPECT THIS COMMUNITY.
                            SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND YOUR ATTENTION FOR THEM.

Comment

i think ladyboys should seek for other things in life than have men to 'love' them and accept them. there are finer things in life to enjoy. i could say art, music and a good wine, but i would be more than happy with beer and soccer.

Comment

Working...
                              X