X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to be back

i am so happy that i am here again... its good to be back here in asian ts forum.... hello ther guys i hope you are having a lot of fun here its great that asian ts forum is still no.. 1
    Attached Files

Wellcome back sexyyyyyyyyy...
    We missed you..How you doing?
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(sexytrisha @ May 18 2006,03:06) i am so happy that i am here again... its good to be back here in asian ts forum.... hello ther guys i hope you are having a lot of fun here its great that asian ts forum is still no.. 1
      Hi Trisha,  even though we've never met before... welcome back!  

~K~

Comment

Wow, check out the glorious scene, and the beach ain't have bad either! Sexy Trish, as ever.
        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

hi ther 69 i am doing great..... thanks for welcoming me katoeylvr, hi jackc....so hows things here then???

Comment

(sexytrisha @ May 19 2006,00:35) hi ther 69 i am doing great..... thanks for welcoming me katoeylvr, hi jackc....so hows things here then???
            Things are definitely getting better!  

Comment

(sexytrisha @ May 19 2006,00:35) ....so hows things here then???
              Lets see, how do we even begin? Lets just say you have been missed, you should give us a pictorial-essay on your travels. Otherwise, from what I can tell, we certainly need more input from beautiful girls like you. Sometimes i feel this forum gets a little too overloaded with testostorone, not that it is a bad thing. variety though is most welcome.

Comment

well ok then heres a pic of me when i was in hk... and i hope i will be back ther soon then...
                Attached Files

Comment

You have been missed

incher

Comment

(sexytrisha @ May 19 2006,02:22) well ok then heres a pic of me when i was in hk... and i hope i will be back ther soon then...
                    You're very beautiful Trisha...

Comment

(sexytrisha @ May 19 2006,02:22) well ok then heres a pic of me when i was in hk...
                      Now that's what I mean when I say we need more input from girls like you Trish. After wading through Billy's hardcore pictures, (and I really enjoyed those), it is very refreshing to see pictures like yours.

Maybe you can share some thoughts about your travels, so that LB admirers like us can understand things a little better about LBs. Otherwise, pictures can also be worth a thousand words.

Welcome back anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                      X