X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S UP WITH JI????

OK....sure, i say it a lot, but how is there anyone cuter on this website than the new girl named Ji???

holy shit....this girl has GOT to be one of the girls with the cutest faces up here....Linly is no slouch either. But I could compare Ji with girls like Poom, Benz, Anna, Praw, Dina, Ponlien and Nicole and she fits right in; just absolutely stunning.

terrible english......I called her the other day to tell her that her pics were going up and she had no idea what the hell I was talking about. I guess i will just have to work around that when i return to phuket because she WILL be first on my "to do" list!!

Jon

jon, oh my, I could not agree more. Ji is a real f cutie!

Comment

she's very pretty..I think she's the prettiest in the site ( in my humble opinion)
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

sorry guys i cant say that i agree

Comment

I'm with Christo...

Comment

Well, she's cute, but nothing real special, as far as I can see. The colorful they are, but the problem with this outdoor shootings is that you never really see the girls in their full glory. But even her baby is that small, she still has one and I had not the same shock than I had with Linley.
            Talking about Linley: If this girl would still be in posession of her full maleness, I'd marry her right away! She is probably the most beautiful LB I've ever seen.
            As I said before, in terms of beauty, I mean sheer beauty, not good looking, or cute, or nice, or hot - because there would be too many), my top 5 on this site are:
            1. Linley
            2. Dina
            3. Pun
            4. Katy
            5. Anny

....and what do you think now: 4 of 5 had their OP already and I've the feeling that Dina is that sort of LB who will follow....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

MK and I have pretty similar tastes in the LB's that we like, I am so delighted that he is not going to be any where near LOS when I get there in 15 days time, or there would be one hell of a fight!!!

But for my money I'd put Praw in there too MK. And no, Stewaert I'm not going to tell you the others in view of what you just told me in your e-mail! Shame on you! That poor girl!!!

Comment

>>> And no, Stewaert I'm not going to tell you the others in view of what you just told me in your e-mail! Shame on you!    That poor girl!!>>>

It's OK, Paddy is compiling a list of your favorites for me, and he should e-mail me later!!

It seems to make it all worthwhile when I'm stitching a fellow Scotsman up!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Yes Thaipan,

Praw is in my top 5 list of "dream bodies" - which means for me small hormon nipples, petit figure and a nice dick!
                  I'll display it in the Clubhouse Bar soon.

MK[U]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

My Fav is PONLIEN !

Jun is a close second HA HA, Great GUY !!

DAN
                    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

the fact about Jon telling her her pics were up in the site and she did not understand what Jon was saying made me laugh though
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I agree that Ji is one of the prettiest ladies on the site and does rank right up there with the ones that Jon mentioned but for my taste I prefer smaller LB's like my favorites would be the following:

Cheri
                        Banana
                        Toi

It seems the larger the breast the more they remind me of the women I could find back home and they do not look natural on the small asian frames. If you look a the women from asia who have not had breast augmentation. That is why I personally prefer ladyboys who have hormone induced breast the best because they are more like there genetic females located in Thailand.
                        Thailand for fun in the sun
                        Enjoy it while you can
                        Times are changing

Comment

I like 'OH" the one with the cute face and slutty blond hair.

That's my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 23 2003,09:01)
                            >>> And no, Stewaert I'm not going to tell you the others in view of what you just told me in your e-mail! Shame on you!    That poor girl!!>>>

It's OK, Paddy is compiling a list of your favorites for me, and he should e-mail me later!!

It seems to make it all worthwhile when I'm stitching a fellow Scotsman up!!
                            Just as well that paddy's taste and mine are poles apart then!!!

Comment

sendbaht......love your description of Oh;  the one with the 'slutty  blonde hair' LOL.....  by the way,  that is the first thing that attracted me to her, i am sure; when you see  her amongst a sea of black haired girls, she really stands out and she looks  so hot.   one of the best gilrs i have ever known and a very good friend of mine; I can't wait to see her again soon.  she had  her breast surgery  recently and I will be happy to see  her with her new  rack.

good pick; I still like  Ji, Nun, and Chompoo the best. Oh!  and of course my teelac!

Jon

best girl on the planet?

Comment

Working...
                              X