X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Hello guys, Just wanna say hi, been lurking around reading the reports and looking at the pics a while, been riverted to DPs trip reports and Billys pictures are awesome, Lost my lb virginity this march with Anita from temptations and theres was no stopping me after that, spent the next 3 weeks in Pattaya, and various Lbs , that place is frigging paradise,
    Anyway how about a poll on which Lb you lost your Viriginty too , Cheers

About 4 hours after landing in the Kingdom , I was in a short time room with Noi of Pat Bar in Pattaya. She now reportedly has an ownership interest in the Ireland Bar on Soi 6/1.

Comment

Know her, but never done her.
      What was she like in bed?

Comment

jeje web cam girl didnt like being fucked i tryed it 2 times no difference i hated it
        im a topper)
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I've kept my ass flower intact, and that's how its going to stay. I lost my LB virginity to BB, formerly of Temptations, 3 times in one night.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(JackG @ May 19 2006,09:47) Know her, but never done her.
            What was she like in bed?
            later that trip i brought her back to my hotel room for the night. she was friendly and accomodating.

she's not my type though; i prefer petite girls. but if a guy wants a big dicked girl who tops Noi and her friend aoy are good choices.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 19 2006,10:02) ass flower

Comment

Now that DP has clarified there is 2 ways of losing your virginity to a ladyboy.

1. Through the Arse Flower - being a bottom
                2. By using his tool - being a top.

And may I add a third............

3. Using both ends Both on the same night for the first time.

So, forums members please be clear which way you lost your virginity.

Comment

I'm no slut.........I am saving myself for that special ladyboy who loves me!

Comment

(newcomer @ May 19 2006,10:58) I'm no slut.........I am saving myself for that special ladyboy who loves me!
                    You are such a slut. You're giving it up to the first ladyboy you see on your next trip back and you know it!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Damm it, you got me DP but who will get the pleasure of the honourable deflowering act?

Comment

My money is on Ice, if she still has the tool to do it by the time you get back. If not, you can always ask JJ. God only knows how many times she's messaged me in the last week with 'I want to fuck your ass'. I'll let her know that she's on stand-by to do the honors.

Comment

stupid_felang ....
                          Wellcome to paradise..
                          Another Pattaya lover...DP And no one going to deflower me, not yet anyway, you sluts
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                          X