Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach road lb stabs swedish tourist

http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd6

yeah well the swedish tourist said insults to her...

Comment

well thats what they get for being an asshole remember they are just tourist/forieghners in such place so please behave dont be asshole be nice to the locals they know they dont live in such place they get what they want for insulting locals remember well tourist if its not on your jurisdiction then behave or you would get killed
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Never, ever insult a Thai be it a LB or anyone else. If you are a visitor in their country leave your "attitude" at home. I have sat in bars in Pattaya and Bangkok and watched while some asshole tourist got drunk and insulted a Thai. They always seemed to think that their size and the fact there other Farangs in the bar would save his sorry ass when it came time to pay the piper for his stupidity. It was a pleasure to watch him get the shit kicked out of him.

Comment

Hope she gets away with it..got wot he deserved...should have cut something else off him

Comment

me and my friends also expereince that kinda stuff when an australian guy becomes and asshole cause there was one british guy told the guy that all of those girls on our table are "ladyboys" the aussie guy was nice in the first approach until when he knew he become and asshole and touch our private and ask if we are girls and become sarcastic...............all of us disgusted by his behaviour towards us that all we of my friends plan to bust his ass....well what we did is to act like a bitch and and scare his ass of including his friends who is also sarcastic until they got insulted and piss off and went out.... when they went out we gather and made some tactics... while they are waiting for taxi.... we did what we like to do... kick thier aussie ass and gang on them since we hit them with our handbags, kick them and even break the guys cap and one guy was hit on the back of his neck with one of my friend barehands oooucchh that was painful......while one of his friends try to help and stop the fight we treat him that "if you hurt us then we will call all the bystanders across the road and pay them 100peso to kill you, you cant do anything about it this is out territory". and then they suddenly rush into the taxi and go home cause they were scared...........and for the british guy who has a the nerve of revealing he also get what he deserve by waiting for him when he gets in the bathroom and we gang on him but not really harsh one but we teach him a lesson not to mess with us..........he told the bar manager about what we did....but we did fight for our own ass so that we wont get banned again once we enter the club

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 09 2006,19:41) me and my friends also expereince that kinda stuff when an australian guy becomes and asshole cause there was one british guy told the guy that all of those girls on our table are "ladyboys" the aussie guy was nice in the first approach until when he knew he become and asshole and touch our private and ask if we are girls and become sarcastic...............all of us disgusted by his behaviour towards us that all we of my friends plan to bust his ass....well what we did is to act like a bitch and and scare his ass of including his friends who is also sarcastic until they got insulted and piss off and went out.... when they went out we gather and made some tactics... while they are waiting for taxi.... we did what we like to do... kick thier aussie ass and gang on them since we hit them with our handbags, kick them and even break the guys cap and one guy was hit on the back of his neck with one of my friend barehands oooucchh that was painful......while one of his friends try to help and stop the fight we treat him that "if you hurt us then we will call all the bystanders across the road and pay them 100peso to kill you, you cant do anything about it this is out territory". and then they suddenly rush into the taxi and go home cause they were scared...........and for the british guy who has a the nerve of revealing he also get what he deserve by waiting for him when he gets in the bathroom and we gang on him but not really harsh one but we teach him a lesson not to mess with us..........he told the bar manager about what we did....but we did fight for our own ass so that we wont get banned again once we enter the club
              LOL.......

Just love it!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yeah, she sounds like a real sweetheart. Remind me not to waste my time.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

As for the Swede, I think it sounds hilarious that the police are "looking for Mr. Nong".

One wonders how the Swede got the LB's name, and then how honest they think that name really is.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

As a regular visitor to the LOS since about 79 / 80 I have been appaulled by the steadily increasing influx of "idiots".

The biggest scam ever pulled off by any government, the Euro, has brought the morons into the LOS by the bus load. The Spanish & Greek package tours have now become relatively expensive & are roughly the same price as coming over to the LOS, if you include "in country" costs. Consequently the package tour drunk has arrived. Zero respect for anything or anyone, & absolutely no idea what is going on in the LOS & precious little understanding of the 3rd gender. Most revert to violence once they realize that lovely "girl" they were slobering alover isn't quite what she seems. Fortunately on one occassion i witnessed, it was "If in doubt, lights out, Janet" from Cascade & the offending morons got there arses kicked.

These are people different from the tourist horde & back packers , & pose the greatest threat. The others are amoungst the "silent watchers" & provide great entertainment for those indulging in "Misery Watch". But the drunks are just morons & to be avoided because the outcome will always be violence. Once they have discovered the are LB's about they just pour scorn on them & those who enjoy there company.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Thais that they are now having to put up with these idiots. Even a few of the Mamasans have said to me the quality of the "new farangs" is getting worse & worse. I would entirely agree.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

i really hate those type of drunk assholes, forieghners who dont know how to behave. off most of them thinks they have lots of money and be as superior to all locals. thats what they think of course teach them a lesson they would never forget...no one knows them in our place...no one would even bother to help them so what to do kick all thier white ass
                      ohhh shit imagine a lot of US navy or army whatever comes to the philippines they think they own the world they also needed to be teached some lessons

hmmmm good strategy for girls and t-girls in brazil to be bad that is why most of the forieghner fear on them

Comment

I agree w/the postings about using courtesy in traveling!But a stabbing over an insult?I don't think so!Also bet there is more to this story than whats in the article,things we don't know!!!

Comment

well thats the problem most of asian country when there is tourist they are too nice always give a smile that most westerners think they can easily control those asian locals and be superior to them because of money and some other things

look at mexico or anywhere in south america specially brazil nice tourist spots but most of the westeners like american or and european are very scared to go out at night because majority of the locals has hidden sharp weapons down under they cant mess with them

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,04:31) look at mexico or anywhere in south america specially brazil nice tourist spots but most of the westeners like american or and european are very scared to go out at night because majority of the locals has hidden sharp weapons down under they cant mess with them
                            My experience is just the opposite in Mexico...Over the years I have traveled throughout Mexico, often for extended periods, and have found most Mexicans warm and friendly, helpful and respectful to their North American neighbors....To the best of my recollection I can't recall ever being frightened even when out late by myself....

Now the young lady in my avatar is a different story...talk about a hidden weapon down under.....
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

cant believe what has been posted
                              did any of you guys read the report
                              it was a guy alone at 8pm at night
                              who got aproached by a lb
                              he said in a inpolite way that he wasn,t
                              interested as he isnt like us
                              for this he got stabed in the back
                              think about it guys
                              i think the ladyboy needs locking up
                              in love with nat

Comment