Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,04:31) look at mexico or anywhere in south america specially brazil nice tourist spots but most of the westeners like american or and european are very scared to go out at night because majority of the locals has hidden sharp weapons down under they cant mess with them
    Well..if you talk about Colombia, I must unfortunately agree with you, Snejana. But if you go to Bogota', everybody is scared about everybody else!!!
    Rest of S. AMerica it's not too bad. People are nice and welcome everybody, especially if you can stitch together a few words of spanish.

As for Thai people, I found them quite nice, except sometimes I got a bit "infuriated" with some extra dumb taxi driver who couldn't even find the Hyatt Erawan with a map and the address written in Thai!! But a part from that, Thais are very respectful both in their country and also when they travel abroad.
    I've instead seen several cases of immigrants who are living in Europe being extremely dirrespectful about the host country.. now, THAT pisses me off big time!!!
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 11 2006,07:44)
      (snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,04:31) look at mexico or anywhere in south america specially brazil nice tourist spots but most of the westeners like american or and european are very scared to go out at night because majority of the locals has hidden sharp weapons down under they cant mess with them
      Well..if you talk about Colombia, I must unfortunately agree with you, Snejana. But if you go to Bogota', everybody is scared about everybody else!!!
      Rest of S. AMerica it's not too bad. People are nice and welcome everybody, especially if you can stitch together a few words of spanish.

As for Thai people, I found them quite nice, except sometimes I got a bit "infuriated" with some extra dumb taxi driver who couldn't even find the Hyatt Erawan with a map and the address written in Thai!! But a part from that, Thais are very respectful both in their country and also when they travel abroad.
      I've instead seen several cases of immigrants who are living in Europe being extremely dirrespectful about the host country.. now, THAT pisses me off big time!!!
      Looker,amen about the taxi driver!Dont know where Bkk finds them but have trouble finding even the most popular places even when directions in Thai or i've had THai speakers w/me!!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 11 2006,05:09)
        My experience is just the opposite in Mexico...Over the years I have traveled throughout Mexico, often for extended periods, and have found most Mexicans warm and friendly, helpful and respectful to their North American neighbors....To the best of my recollection I can't recall ever being frightened even when out late by myself....

Now the young lady in my avatar is a different story...talk about a hidden weapon down under.....
        kahuna,speaking of your avatar,shes familiar but cant come up w/her name!what is it?

Comment

Hey mdavidsf

Her name is Ploy...Feb 05 pics...she is from Phuket (I hope she still is)....I hope to find her or something very similar to her next month....

kahuna

Is the "sf" for The City?
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Whilst I do agree you have to watch yourself when travelling abroad, the ladyboy should get fried. What right has another human being have to stab with the intent to take a life. I'm sorry guys but in this case the psycho deserves to get punished. Simple as that. When I go to a club or bar and get called a wog or something worse do I pull out a knife and stab them. Lets's face it the people in the sex industry aren't exactly the most stable. The swedish guy did the wrong thing but to get stabbed for it. I don't think so. Just my two bobs worth.

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 11 2006,08:59) Hey mdavidsf

Her name is Ploy...Feb 05 pics...she is from Phuket (I hope she still is)....I hope to find her or something very similar to her next month....

kahuna

Is the "sf" for The City?
              Thanks kahuna!I remember now!She's so hot!!!Yes am from The City&am going to Bkk&Pattaya May myself!Wanna find Fiat for a party w/her!!!David

Comment

David,

I'm going to bkk and pattaya also...gonna make the rounds...It's my first trip so I'm sure I'll feel like a kid in a candy store....although I'm a long way from being a kid...
                I'm from the north bay area...maybe we can hook up over there someplace...I'm going to need all the help I can get.... I'll send you a pm later on....

kahuna
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(trouble999 @ Apr. 11 2006,06:32) cant believe what has been posted
                  did any of you guys read the report
                  it was a guy alone at 8pm at night
                  who got aproached by a lb
                  he said in a inpolite way that he wasn,t
                  interested as he isnt like us
                  for this he got stabed in the back
                  think about it guys
                  i think the ladyboy needs locking up
                  Gotta agree with this. While ultra-vile responses to social slights does occur here, it is not an excuse for this behavior. Lock her up- and throw away the key.

Attempted mrder because you insulted me? Gimme a break.
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

thanks for that
                    seems a few of us use a real brains
                    instead of the one in the palm of are hand
                    in love with nat

Comment

Given Reqela's typically rabid response, should one cross the Philipines off the Christmas card list? You proposition me, I'm not interested, I tell you, you attempt to kill me??? Insanity! It's CRAP like this that gives the entire LB world a bad name. Talk about one bad apple! I hope the cops hunt her down like the rabid dog she is!

Comment

I occassionally venture down the beach roads of Pattaya & Phuket on most of my visits.

20yrs+ ago this was an excellent place to find LB's & GG's who were very nice & I thoroughly enjoyed there company without drama or problems of any kind. As the years have passed, & old habits die hard, ( "trawling" ) I have seen these areas slowly go down hill, I go prepared to be robbed, no jewellry, no watches, shorts, good running shoes, & virtually no money. More often than not there is an "agressive sell" somewhere along the way, including attempted pick - pocketing, & numerous unsavory persons lurking in the shadows. What has taken place with this Swedish gentleman does not surprise me in the least. We are also unaware of what actually happened, only his side of the story, as told by the reporter. I doubt the full story has immerged, but I also feel he did not really deserve to get stabbed.

There are numerous LB bars in Pattaya & also places they can work without resorting to the beach road late at night, but you would be surprised how many Alkaza & Tiffany LB's go there looking for business after the last show. So why are the LB's there, maybe strangers in town, maybe they work the cabaret, or maybe they have been kicked out of a bar because they made problems, or they are just Yaba junkies. Whatever, it is not the place to go looking for P4P. ( Despite the fact I am still stupid enough to trawl these areas I NEVER advise anyone to do the same!! ) If you go looking for trouble you will find it.

I stand by what i said earlier in this thread about the influx of drunken disrespectful idiots, I can remember better times, or at least times when the visitors were considerably better behaved !!

The moral of the story is stay away from the beach roads, these places are no longer safe at night, there is loads of choice else where. If you are desperate to get a cabaret dancer, meet them at the "meet & greet" after the show & make an appointment. You don't even have to go the show, they meet the public in the car park, just get your timing right & stroll into the masses & say hello to your darling.

Be sensible folks & hopefully you won't get stabbed, in all the years i have been travelling I have only been stabbed twice, Mexico city & Lagos Nigeria. All other incidents have been straight muggings & steamings.
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

ive been harshe about my comments and its not a good thing to curse someone

i myself is an asian local not thai but filipina if tourist treat the same way to thai they do it to philippines or anywhere in asia
                          i knows its not good to curse someone
                          i myself could witness some foriegners on our place who are a bunch of wackoo. it seems that they own the world and they talk so loud and even be sarcastic to locals. i myself expereince some amercian navy who said that "get that man out" to me and my friends we are so disappointed and it hurts our nationality and we on our own country and a forieghner can easily insults us like that. no way

its not the question of being so violent or stab someone for being an asshole.....but its the matter of teaching someone a lesson. if he do that to one person he would do that to anyone....its better for tourist to fear the locals......its just simple to say NO and go but not insult someone or it would create fire you know those people they know you are tourist...and they know that you are diffenseless they could easily kill you if they want to specially those type of people are taking drugs (they're sensitive)

well im not a type of person who kills someone for messing up my way....i do teach someone some lesson but for me its fighting and self defense its not being savage all i want is be nice to us dont be a lunatic
                          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,18:02) its not the question of being so violent or stab someone for being an asshole.....but its the matter of teaching someone a lesson. if he do that to one person he would do that to anyone....its better for tourist to fear the locals......its just simple to say NO and go but not insult
                            call me the wacko, but it does not make sense to me that tourists should fear the locals. i mean they are not supposed to be entering a war zone like iraq. if anything...the ideal situation should be one of mutual admiration and respect. frankly, if i had to fear the locals then ultimately i would stop going there. why bother? that being said, i am polite to a fault basically to anyone. it was just the way i was raised in a military household.

also, what kind of lesson was taught to the tourist in this case? was it don't refuse the advances of a ladyboy rudely? or perhaps it taught him that all ladyboys are "crazy bitches" who are dangerous? will it make him more prone to lash out in the future (strike first or risk injury)? basically this could have been handled so much better. however, i suspect that face saving had alot to do with the situation.
                            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

ok
                              not fear the locals sorry for that term but respect the locals

and lesson for those assholes who think they own the world its not a matter of being violent but its the matter to teach them how to respect anyone not just us ladyboys

hitting them with bagss or punching those guys or even hit thier privates its a remenansce not to mess with us

hey do i have to explain everything hellooooooo
                              its obvious

if you are a local and you see a forieghner who has an attitude problem do you think you would tolerate those kinda thing in your own place?
                              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,18:28) ok
                                not fear the locals sorry for that term but respect the locals

and lesson for those assholes who think they own the world its not a matter of being violent but its the matter to teach them how to respect anyone not just us ladyboys

hitting them with bagss or punching those guys or even hit thier privates its a remenansce not to mess with us

hey do i have to explain everything hellooooooo
                                its obvious

if you are a local and you see a forieghner who has an attitude problem do you think you would tolerate those kinda thing in your own place?
                                In other words guys,stay away from snejana!Talk about attitude!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X