Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep completely unstable and to be avoided.

Comment

and stop making a comments about what i said just use your common sense

if you dont want tough cookie girls then avoid her

do you think im a barbaric woman who just strike without any reasons

well its someting got to do with fighting with your own .rights self deffense.. and teaching some lessons to those asshole

ok lets me tell you guys

if you see me in the bar and you would get so attracted to me and suddenly you say hi and propose to me and suddenly i say EYYYYYYYY GET AWAY YOU DISGUSTING DIRTY OLD MAN?? do you think you wont be insulted? do you think you wont be angry and suddenly slap me or hit me on the face? or say something bad on me

its just it guys im not promoting violence or tolerating what the LB did to that swedish guy

all i wanted to happen is never ever mess with us in some ways cause we would surely strike once you hurt out feelings or if you dont show any respect to us girls
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I agree with Lucky A and the others. No one should stab someone for an insult. Besides it was on the street not a bar or the 'red light district' where LBs can be found. That tourist may not have been a sex tourist or into LBs and could have been insulted, disgusted, or offended at the proposal. Think about it. Its not right to assume every tourist comes for that. Or that tourists should expect violence if they dissed the locals especially in a case like this

In London you have to put up with agrresive beggars, or druggies pretending they have run out of petrol walking with petrol can, or need 30p to make an urgent phone call, or a pound for a bus fare, or trying to sell you travel cards or beg yours of you. Sometimes I meet crackhead whores acting the same, or their piimps in soho.Those people are an iritation if you tell them to fuck off, they may get violent and you can get into a fight. That proves they are not desperate but druggies.

Sorry violence is not acceptable, especially from those touting or being an iritation to members of the public.

Comment

Fear the locals 1:

Fear the locals 2:

Fear the yokels!!!
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I always fear the yokels more than the locals.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 13 2006,06:24) I always fear the yokels more than the locals.  
              There was a thread awhile back about adding pictures of ladyboys with shitty reputations. Although lots of times the critiques may be relative, this is one case where I would want to see a pic. So I could stay the fuck away.
              Just my opinion. RM
              ain't life grand

Comment

I am not taking sides in what is rapidly becoming a major issue, but there is more to most things than meets the eye. Niether do I condone stabbing as a solution to a problem, especially, as I have been on the receiving end myself.

Firstly, full circumstances / facts of the case will not have come out as it will have been groomed by the Thais to try & show themselves in better light. For thoughs of you travelled enough to understand "face", you will know what i am talking about.

Secondly my first visit to the Philippines was just over 20years ago & I have certainly been there many times since, both during & after the time the Americans had large bases at Clark / Angeles, Subic / Olongapo.

The P4P bar areas close to both these bases was pretty lively, although the bars themselves were pretty shabby. Since the departure of the Americans & the closing down of one of my all time favorite P4P areas in Manila & the continued "harrasment" of foriegn bar owners there. Angeles has blossomed quite nicely as the trade has drifted somewhat in its direction.
                   It was typical of some of the things that go on in the Philippines that while the local Mayor with, to a certain extent government funded, mob rampaged through the bar area shutting down bars & generally making a mess. The Mayor of Angeles & a few of his followers were following on behind, handing out flyers to the now redundant girls, proclaiming Angeles to be the new destination for those seeking such entertainment. It has since florished very nicely thanks.

Subic on the other hand has not benefited from the increase in trade & foriegn investment that has flowed steadily into Angeles, therefore the bars remain a little shabby. But as far as i am concerned it all adds to the character of the place.

During the time the american bases were in full swing the bars did a reasonble trade. But the servicemen were loud & very often the worse for drink. In general the manner in which they treated the P4P girls was appaulling, very little respect or manners.

On the pull out a good few servicemen simply left there Philippino wives, girlfriends & children behind with virtually nothing, some of whom now work in P4P industry.

While on base i also observed, to a much lesser extent than the bars, but was never the less still evident, little respect & manners for the locals who were working there.

This disrespectful treatment does not promote respect from the host nation & may contribute to some of the answers & comments given by Snejana.

I have personally witnessed jibes & abuse off American servicemen while stupid enough to stay in the welcome plaza hotel in Pattaya during Cobra Gold. ( A mistake I will not make again ) Purely because I was with an LB, out comes the "gay" comments & offers of violence. Clearly few understand the concept of the 3rd gender & I saw very few Billyboys / Bacala ( LB's ) working in the P4P bars during the time the Americans where in Subic & Clark.

Another example of disrespectful behaviour was in Brazil while sitting in a well known pick up cafe on the Copacabana. On numerous occassions i witnessed, non - Brazilians shouting "Yo,... Yo,.... Ho". ( I understand "Ho" to mean prostitute in American slang. ) I assume this was to attract the attention of passing females who may or may not have been in the trade. I am afraid you are sadly mistaken if you think this promotes respect for foriegn visitors by the host nation.  

Do not assume the locals automatically have respect for foriegners, especially when they are treated with anything but respect by a large percentage of thoughs who are guests in THERE country. The days of empires governed from distant foriegn lands are well & truly over.      

Thirdly, as someone else stated in another thread the clueless & unaware are everywhere, & frankly, they should stay at home because they are simply not up to the reality of travelling to foriegn lands. Take a look at the majority of the tourist horde & the backpackers   in the LOS, if you are in any doubt.

Food for thought, I am sure.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I so love it, baby!!!

It's not about tourists vs. locals, it's about being openly direspectful to TG's!
                  Everywhere in the world where TG's are openly visible on the streets, in bars, etc. and not hiding in their closets, you get those bigoted bastards stupid comments. And definitely yes, someone has to teach them a lesson and I'm glad to see that girls like you are couraged enough to kick their useless asses!!!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Dude, empires are here to stay. Got a country you'd like us to invade?

Comment

well lets take this stabbing issue out of this comment

and think of more on dealing with issues on forieghner vs locals

although the stabbing issue is part of this but im speaking to all general issues regarding this matter

well i do agree rob69in and mai kee
                      well its just a matter of respecting the host country from the forieghners who visit the land....as much as possible im not promoting violence and niether do my friends whoever they are...but most of us girls are. we do get into voilent reaction and act bitchy at the same time to all people who dont know how to give us respect..........its ok to say NO but mocking us or becoming sarcastic or insult us isnt the right way or it would create fire. but still we are not into bloodshed or killing someone

well i myself dont tolerate this stabbing thing and even i myself dont tolerate some other ladyboys do bad things on thier costumers i even tell them not to, like stealing money or becoming bitchy when the payment is not enough cause it can ruin a lot of reputation from a lot of ladyboys here in the philippines.

i myself witness some street whore ganged on one guy for not paying the services that he ask and even witness one foriegner who had a fight with 2 ladyboys in the hotel cause he discovers that they are ladyboys and even call the hotel personel for help but straight from the ladyboys mouth it all stop and the forieghners cant do anything but to pay them loads of money

i myself is scared to misbehave when i go out of the city home i live in, go to manila or even go out of town 3 hours away from home which i myself beleive that this is not my place and i have to behave or just give smile to people living there and be nice to them if they are and avoid sarcasm

always remember guys im just making things fair
                      cause why if go to europe or in the US do you think if i offend someone or misbehave do you think no one will shot me?
                      well ive heard a lot of asians who goes in your place and act so behaved and even move like a robbot and it so unfair for us cause i myself witness a lot of forieghners comming here in the philippines and they really think they own the world.....talk so loud. becoming an asshole and blow everyones local mind off.....be sarcastic as they want to be.....do you think thats good

so guys if you are those nice tourist who visit asia and respect whats is in there better not make a reaction on my post better correct those tourist who are a bunch of lunatics

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 12 2006,20:38) ok lets me tell you guys

if you see me in the bar and you would get so attracted to me and suddenly you say hi and propose to me and suddenly i say EYYYYYYYY GET AWAY YOU DISGUSTING DIRTY OLD MAN?? do you think you wont be insulted? do you think you wont be angry and suddenly slap me or hit me on the face? or say something bad on

Point well taken...she is right...

kahuna
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 14 2006,01:30)

if you see me in the bar and you would get so attracted to me and suddenly you say hi and propose to me and suddenly i say EYYYYYYYY GET AWAY YOU DISGUSTING DIRTY OLD MAN?? do you think you wont be insulted? do you think you wont be angry and suddenly slap me or hit me on the face? or say something bad on

kahuna
                          right about what?

that one would be insulted? yeah, that makes you human. it is natural to get offended occasionally and be upset. however, it is not mature to act on those feelings and lash out (or even stab someone). personally there is a huge difference between emotions and action. that being said, the previously mentioned behavior is more acceptable in some cultures than others.
                          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

There is absolutely no justification for physical violence if someone insults you or is impolite. You essentially have three choices. Walk away - generally the best choice, why stress out about some dumb ass's actions or words. Start an argument though this rarely does any good. Or, in a case where you feel you have cause, call the police, though this may of course may not be a good option in Thailand or the Philippines.
                            Pete

Comment

(relpax @ Apr. 14 2006,10:36)
                              (kahuna @ Apr. 14 2006,01:30)

kahuna
                              right about what?

that one would be insulted?  yeah, that makes you human.  it is natural to get offended occasionally and be upset.  however, it is not mature  to act on those feelings and lash out (or even stab someone).  personally there is a huge difference between emotions and action.  that being said, the previously mentioned behavior is more acceptable in some cultures than others.
                              Relplax

All she is saying is, what if the shoe were on the other foot?

What if the ladyboy offended the customer in some way.

She already made it clear in the same post that she doesn't support what the ladyboy in question did.

"...its just it guys im not promoting violence or tolerating what the LB did to that swedish guy..."

You wouldn't be pissed?  I would (although in my case the ladyboy would correct in calling me a disgusting dirty old man).  

And on that point I agree with her.
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

unless if one of those guys who a capable on doing it and he doesnt want to be corrected cause the only problem is he is so one sided for the tourist

and relpax please dont talk ok i know you would never be right i explain everything so why act like a lawyer who question and question who always makes some false conclusion im not a dumb girl as you think and please dont think im barbaric

and the way you said it its like I or any other ladyboys or any locals dont have the right to fight for thier own rights

Comment

Working...
                                X