Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh i forgot please dont give me the hassle to explain more cause everything i said is very understandable

i dont want to repeat it i myself is not into those violence if and i myself wont tolerate that kind of behaviour stabbing someone or shot someone for an insult

there must be a violent reaction but its natural but not in the point of bloodshed
    do your homework please and study before you go into a defense project

and lastly
    dont hate me cause im beautiful fight back
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Okay, lets all just get along folks........... Drinks all round please. Actually, hold the drinks, they (the drinks) are the root of most evils.
      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Comment

ok sorry i have to be calm

to relplax
          the nerve with this guy think he knows everything infact he is not reading his homework........honey i may be 21 years old but i know a lot of things.....sorry you cant scrutinize me like you do to other thai ladyboys which you think money is all they need and you can treat them like sex toys......baby you can call me a bitch if you want to.........so what i have the right to have an attitude. i dont care of you moderator just shut up and dont mess in my way

Comment

Let's keep this nice, eh?

Comment

(relpax @ Apr. 14 2006,10:36) human.  it is natural to get offended occasionally and be upset.  however, it is not mature  to act on those feelings and lash out (or even stab someone).  personally there is a huge difference between emotions and action.  that being said, the previously mentioned behavior is more acceptable in some cultures than others.
              Cultures preaching Islam?

Comment

Yeah Relpax cut it out. I think you're vying for Gandhi's reincarnation. You bad boy you. Remember: fear the yokels.

Now, it would have been very funny if that Swede had been, say, in the Scandinavian knife exporting business.

LB: I'm gonna cut you up, hanzum man.
                Swede: Oh dear, I hope not.
                LB: I'm going to git you.
                Swede: No, I hope you won't.
                LB: Yeah, what do you think of .... this!...?!
                Swede: My, that is a shiny, sharp knife.
                LB: You bad man. You butterfly.
                Swede: You're cute as a butterfly, too.
                LB: Me kill you! You no call me butterfly!
                Swede: Oh, is that knife for me?
                LB: It is for you, you bad hanzum man!
                Swede: Oh, you like knives? Let me show you my, ahem, collection
                LB: Aiyeeee! You have 1000 knives?!
                Swede: Oh, this is just my travel set.
                LB: Oooooooooooh
                Swede: You like?
                LB: I like, I like! 1000 knives...that is ... umm, that is... umm, me not so good in math. I think that is 3 years worth!
                Swede: Oh no, our knives last a lifetime.
                LB: But me no keep my knives.
                Swede: Really? What do you do with them.
                LB: Oh yeah, that's right, I show you. I cut you up!
                Swede: Oh shit.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 11 2006,16:45) in all the years i have been travelling I have only been stabbed twice
                    There are 6 billion people on this planet and most of them are not Philosophers, pipe in hand , dreamily sitting in a comfortable chairs pondering the weighty problems of the world. there are a lot of different mindsets out there.

People get stabbed all the time . Stabbing in London is hardly news. My Brother got stabbed in the neck while having a drink in a bar for no reason.

When i first come to Thailand i got corned in a bar in the old Patpong 2 and had a knife put to me if i didnt pay a rip off bill. I just paid up and left. Sometimes you have to let other people have the glory.....

In the real world these things do happen..........for a multitude of reasons, some wrong and some right.

Let the Psychologists sort it out .

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 14 2006,19:07) ok sorry i have to be calm

to relplax
                      the nerve with this guy think he knows everything infact he is not reading his homework........honey i may be 21 years old but i know a lot of things.....sorry you cant scrutinize me like you do to other thai ladyboys which you think money is all they need and you can treat them like sex toys......baby you can call me a bitch if you want to.........so what i have the right to have an attitude. i dont care of you moderator just shut up and dont mess in my way
                      oh darn and to think that i thought my position as a moderator would beat you into submission. how disappointing. feel free to disagree with me. hell, its a free world.

perhaps it is not my lack of "doing homework" but rather your poor communication skills and presenting a moving target that is the problem. at various points in your tirade you said that tourists should fear locals, then changed it to respect (given it does not appear that english is your native language, i can understand the mistake). however, it does not mean one is acting like a lawyer by pointing out the big difference.

at another point after the first report describing the incident you state "well ****** thats what they get for being an asshole *****remember they are just tourist/forieghners in such place so please behave dont be asshole be nice to the locals they know they dont live in such place they***** get what they want for insulting locals remember well tourist if its not on your jurisdiction then behave or you would get killed****". sounds and awful lot like insult a lb and it is ok to get stabbed. then you back away from the above comment and say no lb have the right to defend their honor and rights not just act violently. man make up your mind. here is a better idea....instead of posting like 5 posts in a row directed towards me, figure out how you REALLY feel and get back to the group.

also, you are absolutely right. i totally believe in treating lb like sex toys and treating them badly. if you believe that, you are even more lost than you seem. how you get that impression from anything i said so far is beyond me. call you bitch? not my style. a moving target...yes. incapable of making a stand...yes. silly? yes. bitch...nah not my style.
                      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 14 2006,11:21) Relplax

All she is saying is, what if the shoe were on the other foot?

What if the ladyboy offended the customer in some way.

She already made it clear in the same post that she doesn't support what the ladyboy in question did.

"...its just it guys im not promoting violence or tolerating what the LB did to that swedish guy..."

You wouldn't be pissed?  I would (although in my case the ladyboy would correct in calling me a disgusting dirty old man).  

And on that point I agree with her.
                        first, i am not a dirty old man. be that as it may, if it were said to me then sure i would be upset. i mentioned that already.

however, i respectfully suggest you go back and read all her posts. even a quick skim through her posts will show that she keeps changing her positions more than bush's justifications for the war in Iraq. at various poinsts she states that tourists should fear locals, the swede got what he deserved for insulting the lb, then it became no don't get violent with the lb, then it became lbs have the right to defend themselves. she is all over the map.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Apr. 14 2006,21:59)
                          (relpax @ Apr. 14 2006,10:36) human.  it is natural to get offended occasionally and be upset.  however, it is not mature  to act on those feelings and lash out (or even stab someone).  personally there is a huge difference between emotions and action.  that being said, the previously mentioned behavior is more acceptable in some cultures than others.
                          Cultures preaching Islam?
                          unfortunately islam has not cornered the market on this kind of behavior.

Comment

(relpax @ Apr. 15 2006,15:04) perhaps it is not my lack of "doing homework" but rather your poor communication skills and presenting a moving target that is the problem.  

at another point after the first report describing the incident you state "well ****** thats what they get for being an asshole *****remember they are just tourist/forieghners in such place so please behave dont be asshole be nice to the locals they know they dont live in such place they***** get what they want for insulting locals remember well tourist if its not on your jurisdiction then behave or you would get killed****".  sounds and awful lot like insult a lb and it is ok to get stabbed.  then you back away from the above comment and say no lb have the right to defend their honor and rights not just act violently.  man make up your mind.  here is a better idea....instead of posting like 5 posts in a row directed towards me, figure out how you REALLY feel and get back to the group.  
                            ok to those dumb poeple who dont understand my post

heres what it is

well it what i said earlier was just a slip of the tounge......as i try to correct it my post everytime making it and putting it more into positive side rather than being on the side of violence......the only problem is this dumb twat is always commenting on everything i said that could pinpoint me into a uncivilized savage locals

the only thing is he think he understand but sorry honey dont correct me cause it seems you dont understand what i said

ok here to correct them

well for you guys and most of the tourist im not treatening someone but the point is there are those local in thier host country who think those tourist are defenseless everywhere they go on that host country some locals think that way that they can do anything to the tourist and its really right. thats why its better not to trigger the mind of the locals cause this might kill you better behave and enjoy more on the scenery, party meet some friends rather than being a wacko or you would see it by your own unless relplax want to expereince it

and there what the hell
                            correction please
                            as ive said im pinpointing you saying that
                            its like you (relplax) saying that we dont have the fight for our own right...come on

HERES WHAT YOU SAID NOT ME (wrong)
                            "then you back away from the above comment and say no lb have the right to defend their honor and rights not just act violently.  man make up your mind."

honey please come one
                            giving me corrections .............IN MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! why dont you shut up and do your homework instead of striking on me and make some silly correction

ok back to the topic and case related to the topic

as for my final conclusion
                            you see some costumers get stabbed for double crossing the prostitute on paying the service which most happen all the time .....i cant recall some LB here on the streets or anywhere that stabs someone for an insult but rather stab someone for not paying the service he rendered but we dont know the story........actually. all i can say is try to avoid most of those people on the streets or in the dark alley during those nightime cause they are high on drugs and they are wasted you dont know where there brains fly

as for myself
                            i myself dont agree in violence specially bloodshed maybe strike someone who are a bunch of airheads and dont know how to understand our feeling. but for a guy who insulting me slap someone

and for relplax
                            shame on you

Comment

How droll. I like my idea more. Let's make up the discussion that preceded the stabbing.
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Obviously my suggestions of having a and calming down is not working on snejana, but what the heck, everyone's entitled to their opinion, and that tourist that got stabbed, well, someone sure did not take to his opinions well.
                                forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Working...
                                X