Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i for final words an apology for anyone cause these things are getting cheap

i dont want to argue and i got lots of thing take focus on

well as for relplax
    you dont realize that the more i correct my comments since there was a slip on the tounge on the first comment i post the more you throw stones on me....the more i explain to more you become stupid on your comments agains my post..........i myself try to explain more and correct everything to put it on the positive side well im no protagonist and niether antogonist..........as some people agree the more you picture me as a barbaric woman who loves voilence.........honey im just basing on my own expereince on the second post which is kina related to the issue talking about the relation of tourist between the locals and you dont realize and you dont see how much on my side to be insulted...treated like a trash by a bunch of airheads tourist who comes here in the philippines...they needed to be teach some lessons they would never forget and not to the point of bloodshed it may be redundant but at least as you read it you would surely realize that i do have the right to do it sometimes....i am not a girl who strikes without any cause if someone provokes me to do it then he would expereince it................honey you are becoming stupid on your comment
    your tangency is beyond my comprehensions

and please put that in mind in some insults you did to ladyboys of course they would fight back with a word or a slap on the face............. not physical voilence and it only happen if some people would really triggers the mind of some people

or do i have to explain what triggers them?
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Relpax, you need a better foil. Look at me - I've got Randyman, RoadRunner, SmuttleyReturns, and who knows who else. You've just got Snejana. And somehow you keep digging a deeper hole.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hey,

I am all for respecting others but you cannot justify someone stabbing someone over a comment. That is not right and that lady boy should get punished accordingly. End of story.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

well said ang.

anyone wgho carry's a knife deserves to get locked up.

doesn't she/he yes he because there is lot of thai boys doing the ladyboy thing as it is easy money to fix there habit's, no sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

well has for snejana comments no wonder a lot of punters give the pillappines a miss with comments like that.
          always wanted to go pillappines but friends who have been have given me bad vibes now with comments like teach a tourist a lesson, wtf.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 16 2006,00:37) Relpax, you need a better foil.  Look at me - I've got Randyman, RoadRunner, SmuttleyReturns, and who knows who else.  You've just got Snejana.  And somehow you keep digging a deeper hole.  

?
            i keep digging myself into a hole? well i am sorry to disappoint you.
            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Ladyboy Catfight Ends in Stabbing

A 23-year-old lady in the body of a man came to the Pattaya police station in Soi 9 on Wednesday evening on two occasions, the first to report an incident where she claimed to have been struck by a 19-year-old gay youth and the second time to voluntarily tell officers she had stabbed the youth in question in self defence.
              According to the 23-year-old, the youth was the friend of a friend and when they first met each other it was a case of instant and mutual dislike. For the sake of their mutual friend they kept their distance but early on Wednesday evening they clashed physically. The 23 year old reported the incident to Pattaya police but after going back to her room she was confronted yet again by the youth who, she claimed, once more tried to bash her. She managed to grab hold of a knife and slashed away in self defence. Her frenzied efforts were successful and the youth was wounded and bloodied. The 23 year old then ran off into the night to once more go to the police station to report the incident.
              Next door neighbours in the apartment block then took the stabbing victim to Pattaya Memorial hospital. He was then transferred to Chonburi hospital. Police are waiting to interview the stabbing victim to obtain his side of the story before deciding whether or not to press charges.

Comment

The 23 year old then ran off into the night...
                I love the writing style of the Pattaya Mail! They make every news story sound like a novella!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 16 2006,12:04)
                  The 23 year old then ran off into the night...
                  I love the writing style of the Pattaya Mail! They make every news story sound like a novella!  
                  Journalism at it's finest... you have to read it over 3 times to understand WTF is going on....

Comment

What always gets me in Thailand is the stunning invasions of privacy by the press and TV in hospitals.

Even the bunch of reptiles we have in the UK don't do that - they do nearly everything else though!

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Check out the ID card, it seems the DOB is in both English and Thai.
                      New system?

Comment

Yes, this is the new "smart card" ID that all Thais will have to change to eventually. You can see a chip on it that can contain all sorts of data on it. The other benefit is having the birthdate in both the Thai and Gregorian (regular) calendar system.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 16 2006,23:17) Check out the ID card, it seems the DOB is in both English and Thai.
                          New system?
                          Yeah new cards with embedded ISO7816 chip. Next time I'll bring along a 7816 programmer and try to send an ATR to the card and see what I get. Maybe even try to run some glitch routines on one and see if I can get a full memory dump....

Comment

This is the type of card they want to introduce in the UK.
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Anyone know the procedure for how the English version of their name is spelled?

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 17 2006,01:46) Yeah new cards with embedded ISO7816 chip. Next time I'll bring along a 7816 programmer and try to send an ATR to the card and see what I get. Maybe even try to run some glitch routines on one and see if I can get a full memory dump....

Bam, have you ever met a LB who speaks your language? If so...wow. I'd bet she'd become Mrs. Bam in a heartbeat.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X