Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(LuckyA @ Apr. 11 2006,09:02) Whilst I do agree you have to watch yourself when travelling abroad, the ladyboy should get fried. What right has another human being have to stab with the intent to take a life. I'm sorry guys but in this case the psycho deserves to get punished. Simple as that. When I go to a club or bar and get called a wog or something worse do I pull out a knife and stab them. Lets's face it the people in the sex industry aren't exactly the most stable. The swedish guy did the wrong thing but to get stabbed for it. I don't think so. Just my two bobs worth.
    well spoken sir sticks and stones may break my bones ,but ladyboys may  not stab me (unless its with a 8 inch lb cock)                

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 15 2006,14:36)
      (rob69in @ Apr. 11 2006,16:45) in all the years i have been travelling I have only been stabbed twice
      There are 6 billion people on this planet and most of them are not Philosophers, pipe in hand , dreamily sitting in a comfortable chairs pondering the weighty problems of the world. there are a lot of different mindsets out there.

People get stabbed all the time . Stabbing in London is hardly news. My Brother got stabbed in the neck while having a drink in a bar for no reason.

When i first come to Thailand i got corned in a bar in the old Patpong 2 and had a knife put to me if i didnt pay a rip off bill. I just paid up and left. Sometimes you have to let other people have the glory.....

In the real world these things do happen..........for a multitude of reasons, some wrong and some right.

Let the Psychologists sort it out .
      There is a stabbing incident in Nottingham, splashed over the national news this weekend, every week, how many are there in Pattaya??

Considering the amount of tourist horde & possibly the odd back packer       your chances of getting stabbed, are minimal. Although with the ever increasing number of drunken idiots, the odds are getting better !!

Keep it real folks, we seem to be getting a bit over excited about it all in this thread & I doubt any of us know the real facts.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

snejana you  seem to want to teach the whole world a lesson??>if you disslike westoners so much why hang around them flogging your ass for a few  thousand pesos babe??
        bye the way  the reason i  dont go to the philipines anymore is because its full of nasty idiots like you. the  thai ladyboy in question who you seem to be dashing to protect, aproached the swede and he politly said no. then got stabbed for  his politeness. in general thailand is  very safe noit  like the philipines
        long live the  kingdom of thailand where i can have apeacefull time without gangs of   billyboys  trying to bash and rob me.
        you may get some sympathy  from the guys here but not me.
        i have been insulted and  spat at bye philipinos for no reason  and i did'nt pull a knife to  kill them like you suggest.
        you are a nasty fuck wit.
        as the bible says live bye the sword  die bye the sword.
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

just one other thing, respect needs to be earned not demanded

Comment

hello guys let us be real here

let me tell you do you think when you see some nasty tourist in your place like asian...latino or african people who visit in your place and get nasty and suddenly get shot or stabbed do you think you wont say "that serves him right the nerve with that guy misbehaving on our place....thats what he gets for being asshole"

come on guys heheehh let us be honest here i dont think you would say............ohh mercy that man hope the guy who shot/stab him can get jailed for what he has done....i dont think its right to shot him just because he is a nasty tourist

do you think you wont say that

the only problem is you are tourist in asian country and suddenly your react cause i offended your side by me saying something blah blah blah..........the more i correct something so that doesnt pin point on you guys whom you think you are one of those nice tourist. the more you are bias on the side of tourist point of view

you dont get what i mean
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Hmm, shall we move along? I feel like the topic passed us by and we all stuck around long afterward.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

yawwwwwwn

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 19 2006,08:43) Hmm, shall we move along?   I feel like the topic passed us by and we all stuck around long afterward.  

Yeah lets talk about the Ape Man now...
                  Attached Files

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 19 2006,10:54)
                    (post-op lover @ Apr. 19 2006,08:43) Hmm, shall we move along?   I feel like the topic passed us by and we all stuck around long afterward.  

Yeah lets talk about the Ape Man now...
                    So now I know your type Bam...you're gonna pick on the hairy guy...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 11 2006,18:28) hitting them with bagss or punching those guys or even hit thier privates its a remenansce not to mess with us
                      Phew................ that is one angry little boy!

Sorry mate, but if anyone tried tried to hit me with their handbag and I would punch their fucking lights out.

Comment

Working...
                      X