Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your favourite spot in Thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is your favourite spot in Thailand?

Weve all been having a lovely chat about it in the picture forum so i though why not throw up a poll.... My favorite place rite now has got to be pattaya..... and we all know why....
    Bangkok.
    0%
    Phuket.
    0%
    Pattaya.
    0%
    Chiang Mai.
    0%
    Krabi.
    0%
    Koh Samui.
    0%
    Koh Chang.
    0%
    Issan.
    0%
    Other.
    0%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

I voted for Koh Samui (including Phangna and Koh Tao) - since when I go there its a vacation. Pattaya is just a great place to go for a long weekend (but it is my 2nd favorite on the list).

And then there is Lop Buri, great place to have a monkey jump on your head.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

It's BKK and will always be! Second is the big contrast program like in the middle of nowhere in Issaan. Just love this remoteness there and those Mekhong river landscapes.
      I personally hate Pattaya - but of course the talent you find there per sqm is unbeatable. Still I have to deal with the rest which isn't very appealing to me.
      The islands are nice but I'm not an "islander". Everything's too much into tourism there and in general I get kinda claustrophobic after a while on an island. (But still a very nice option for a long weekend when you live in BKK).

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Pattaya

Comment

Soi 6 Pattaya

Comment

Im not a big fan of bkk as i cant really deal with Cities... I love pattaya cos its a perfect setting for a bar crawl of any kind..u just wana drink there are bars upon bars, u want, GG,s LB,s there there, u want a shooting range, cinema, bowling, eat out and its alll there within a 10baht bus ride or in my case 10baht worth of petrol ;o) Phukets nice which used to be my favorite spot... its now my number 2

Comment

Pattayayayaya....
              Do I have to say why....
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Pattaya and i give you guys one reason for it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55U2HD3U

Comment

Pattaya. I dont know why but i spent 2 months there and did not want to leave.

Comment

Bad poll

Doesn't list laying on my back looking up at Mings hard cock and low hanging balls

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Upstairs in the rooms over Hi Boss Bar
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Lots of support for Pattaya!

I like that place but only for short trips. Two nights is all I can take.

My fave place is on my own in my house!

Second favourite place is Big Dogs between 6PM and 9 PM!

Comment

Ko Samet....like a jimmy buffett tune except sans cheesburger but plus ladyboy cock!        

but u gotta BYOL

Comment

Bangkok!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ May 10 2006,15:30) Bad poll  

Doesn't list laying on my back looking up at Mings hard cock and low hanging balls    

Did u click "Other" lol

Comment

Working...
                              X