Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your favourite spot in Thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on peeeps i know theres more than 35 of you out there with an opinion at the moment its neck and neck with Pattaya and Bangkok
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

bangkok  its like marmite you either love it or hate it!?    

Comment

if its one or the other im stuck

Comment

(69billy @ May 09 2006,21:48) Pattayayayaya....
          Do I have to say why....
          69Billy,

you do surprise me, the place is swarming with LB's I didn't think that was your thing.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Can't make my mind up!!

Not keen on LB's, debortuary & all this P4P business.

Prefer quiet places to meditate!!

Bordering on Pattaya, but not quite there yet.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I'll wait to vote until after my trip next month, when we're off to Koh Samui
              Too old to die young!

Comment

Pattaya, I've seen nothing like Soi 6 anywhere.

Comment

(jellybean @ May 12 2006,21:26) I'll wait to vote until after my trip next month, when we're off to Koh Samui
                  We await your report sir

Comment

there is no place like pattaya, but there arent too many sexy looking lbs there, especially if you compare to bkk. but for me PTY wins hands flat down..no competition..unless you live in bkk there is fuckshit to do daytime ..

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 10 2006,05:25) Ko Samet....like a jimmy buffett tune except sans cheesburger but plus ladyboy cock!        

but u gotta BYOL
                      What action is there on Koh Samet...never saw anything??

Comment

Depends on what I want at the time, if its to ogle LB's then Bangkok, sitting to the side of Big Dogs, watching them walk into the plaza.
                        If its for R&R, defintely pattaya, the place is buzzing 24/7

Comment

(xamoja @ May 13 2006,19:56)
                          (PigDogg @ May 10 2006,05:25) Ko Samet....like a jimmy buffett tune except sans cheesburger but plus ladyboy cock!        

but u gotta BYOL
                          What action is there on Koh Samet...never saw anything??
                          My post was misleading. No action. You have to bring a ladyboy. So while it's a favorite of mine; I would not go alone.

Comment

(olekunde @ May 13 2006,16:17) there is no place like pattaya, but there arent too many sexy looking lbs there, especially if you compare to bkk.
                            DP and the forces of good - 1
                            Billy and his Pattaya-loving cohorts - 0
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Bangkok has taken a huge lead.... Where are all the Pattaya Followers

Comment

FUNNY WORLD IN THE LIST ABOVE 27 VOTES BANGKOK 18 VOTES FOR PATTAYA. BUT IF YOU READ THE COMMENTS IN HERE NEARLY ALL ARE FOR PATTAYA??
                                I VOTE BANGKOK AND ISSAN PATTAYA IS OK FOR A SHORT VISIT AS IS PHUKET OR KO SAMET ETC
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X