Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your favourite spot in Thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donny, I think it's because people feel the need to 'defend' or 'justify' their Pattaya vote. It's been a well-documented fact (just read my trip reports) that Pattaya is devoid of all talent and that any pictures, stories, or "proof" of hot ladyboys in this hellhole you have seen posted by the likes of Snick, Bit Beefy, Robin, or Billy are really just cleverly made fabrications from an undisclosed Bangkok movie studio.

(That's 6 smileys for you guys who are bothering to count)
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 15 2006,18:16) FUNNY WORLD  IN THE  LIST ABOVE  27  VOTES  BANGKOK  18  VOTES FOR PATTAYA. BUT IF YOU  READ  THE COMMENTS IN HERE  NEARLY ALL ARE FOR PATTAYA??
      I VOTE BANGKOK AND ISSAN PATTAYA IS OK FOR A SHORT  VISIT AS IS PHUKET OR KO SAMET ETC
      I too have noticed this sir.... i reckon its cos there arent many of us who can handle Pattaya for the long stretch.... a long weekend has alot of people beat... u stay there for 2 weeks some people just burn out lol
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 15 2006,20:08) Donny, I think it's because people feel the need to 'defend' or 'justify' their Pattaya vote. It's been a well-documented fact (just read my trip reports) that Pattaya is devoid of all talent and that any pictures, stories, or "proof" of hot ladyboys in this hellhole you have seen posted by the likes of Snick, Bit Beefy, Robin, or Billy are really just cleverly made fabrications from an undisclosed Bangkok movie studio.

When are you going back to LOS DP, i will try my best to make sure im back when you are so that all of the above mentioned folk can take you on a tour of duty in Pattaya, This is for your own benefit sir as i believe your LB radar is in need of fine tuning    We need to find you some stunners....  

Comment

beefy and dp you old bastards. old english proverb beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 15 2006,22:30) beefy and  dp you  old bastards.   old english proverb   beauty is in the eye of the  beholder)
            Ill have you know my parents were happily married at the time of my conception

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 15 2006,08:08) Donny, I think it's because people feel the need to 'defend' or 'justify' their Pattaya vote. It's been a well-documented fact (just read my trip reports) that Pattaya is devoid of all talent and that any pictures, stories, or "proof" of hot ladyboys in this hellhole you have seen posted by the likes of Snick, Bit Beefy, Robin, or Billy are really just cleverly made fabrications from an undisclosed Bangkok movie studio.            

(That's 6 smileys for you guys who are bothering to count)
              DP..
              I just booked the Bangkok movie studio for 28jun-12jul. for more photos ...

PS..
              What was the address again??
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

It has to be bangkok in big dogs at about 7. It doesnt matter what day of the week, what time of the year there are always hundreds of lbs.

Phuket and Pattaya are fairly hit and miss in my limited experience
                Pussy Stinks

Comment

I just booked the Bangkok movie studio for 28jun-12jul. for more photos ...

PS..
                  What was the address again??

Lord Help them  

Comment

Phuket and Pattaya are fairly hit and miss in my limited experience
                    Now theres 2 words that ive not heard used to describe those 2 places

Comment

I am afraid anyone who considers Pattaya & Phuket to be borderline LB destinations is either blind or can't actually spot them! They are alover the place in Pattaya, I've just been there for about 8 nights & the biggest problem was deciding which one, just about managed to average 2 a day. Had to take a few more than once tho'.  

My 1st night in Phuket ( this trip ) last night, altho no Pattaya or Bangkok its still pretty full of them, if you know where to look.

I think that some people just like the "supermarket" convenience of Bangkok & can't be bothered to shop around. Seek & yee shall find.

What do you say 69Billy
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I think that some people just like the "supermarket" convenience of Bangkok & can't be bothered to shop around. Seek & yee shall find.
                        i like that lol

Comment

when you boring pattaya what you do in thailand?
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                             LB-LOVER.

Comment

Hi troops, Bangkok, by a huge margin. Just spent a week in and around Hau Hin, nice beach to walk, they seem to have cleaned it up a little, nice people around, but sadly no talent. Two weeks in Pattaya, first time in many years, now i know why i left. Not a chance of a swim, no comment on 90% of the punters, and not a lot of choice on the L/B scene. Infact why am i being so kind, it's a shithouse. : Heading back to BKK Friday, the way im feeling right now I may well barfine the whole of Casscades.
                            BANGKOK BY A MILE

Comment

Hi troops, Bangkok, by a huge margin. Just spent a week in and around Hau Hin, nice beach to walk, they seem to have cleaned it up a little, nice people around, but sadly no talent. Two weeks in Pattaya, first time in many years, now i know why i left. Not a chance of a swim, no comment on 90% of the punters, and not a lot of choice on the L/B scene. Infact why am i being so kind, it's a shithouse. : Heading back to BKK Friday, the way im feeling right now I may well barfine the whole of Casscades.
                              BANGKOK BY A MILE
                              Ok, if u wana swim Pattaya is a big no we all know that the pattaya water is far from clean so we all use jomtien... as for the punters yet again as we all know the euro has made these new long haul packages oh so much cheaper so the package tourers are coming over in the hundreds to assist with uprise of the thai economy.... As for there being not a choice of LB's well i can only begin to wonder where you were looking.. if i mite ask you, what kind of LB do you like that you couldnt find in Pattaya on a 2 WEEK trip , that we somehow manage to find on a weekend?? As for Pattaya being a shithouse no 1 said it was pretty and picturess Just a great place for a bar crawl and LB's, and of course the obvious cinema, bowling, shooting range, shopping blah blah blah...

Comment

Couldn't find any LB's in Pattaya!!!
                                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                                X