Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your favourite spot in Thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rob69in @ May 17 2006,21:17) Couldn't find any LB's in Pattaya!!!
    I found in funny to mate but ive gone for a different approach
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

BKK IS SAME A TOILET, WHO WANTS TO GO THERE FOR  1 OR 2 WEEKS?
         LB-LOVER.

Comment

After a week in Hua Hin, my vote is for there!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 18 2006,01:48) After a week in Hua Hin, my vote is for there!!
          That also gets my vote!

Hua Hin fucking ROX!

Comment

ive not been... Any pics??

Comment

(wumme117 @ May 17 2006,22:28) BKK IS SAME A TOILET, WHO WANTS TO GO THERE FOR  1 OR 2 WEEKS?
              Im far from a fan of BKK as im a beach baby and no i personally couldnt do BKK for a week nor 2, but is calling it a toilet not a touch strong

Comment

I voted for Bangkok just because it is Bangkok and the biggest buzz I get is landing there

I really enjoyed Phuket (3 times) and stayed in pretty posh hotels like the Holiday Inn and Patong Merlin and thought its beach was great but this was pre-tsunami.

I quite liked Pattaya (3 times ) too, its cheap and cheerful and like us Brits say "Its like Blackpool with Sex " but I could not stay  for more than a few days there again.

I, like Jellybean and a few others have had the same   in LOS for a good while now, so I  think your favourite place depends on what you are looking for.

I'm looking forward to giving Koh Samui ( Lamai Beach ) a try next time and maybe Hua Hin too and being an old romantic

Dave...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 14 2006,01:14) Bangkok has taken a huge lead.... Where are all the Pattaya Followers  
                  I vote for Pattaya! It's my favourite place in Thailand. Phuket in nice too and is my second choise. Cocktails & Dreams in Patong is the best bar in Thailand!
                  I place Bangkok third in my list.

Comment

Good Man

Comment

I prefer Phuket, Bangkok and way down on the list is Pattaya. Pattaya is fine for a few days but not for an extended vacation as it is really way to [B]In your face[U] for me.

Sure there is some talent there no doubt but I just prefer to relative peace of Phuket where you are actually able to swim.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 17 2006,20:33)
                        (katoeylover @ May 18 2006,01:48) After a week in Hua Hin, my vote is for there!!
                        That also gets my vote!  

Hua Hin fucking ROX!
                        Nothing to do with the company you had with you eh Stogie

Dave...
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(ozzie @ May 19 2006,12:38) I prefer Phuket, Bangkok and way down on the list is Pattaya. Pattaya is fine for a few days but not for an extended vacation as it is really way to [B]In your face[U] for me.

Sure there is some talent there no doubt but I just prefer to relative peace of Phuket where you are actually able to swim.

When was the last time Ozzie did any swimming in the sea at phuket i here them cry lol

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 19 2006,17:10)
                            (ozzie @ May 19 2006,12:38) I prefer Phuket, Bangkok and way down on the list is Pattaya. Pattaya is fine for a few days but not for an extended vacation as it is really way to [B]In your face[U] for me.

When was the last time Ozzie did any swimming in the sea at phuket i here them cry lol  
                            Well ok you got me the last time I swam in Phuket at the beach was September last year.

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 17 2006,23:20) Im far from a fan of BKK as im a beach baby and no i personally couldnt do BKK for a week nor 2, but is calling it a toilet        not a touch strong  
                              BB the beach baby
                              I bet you look so good with your suntan.... Just like me
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Well ok you got me the last time I swam in Phuket at the beach was September last year.
                                Last time salt water touched my body on Thai Soil was last year also...

BB the beach baby
                                I bet you look so good with your suntan.... Just like me
                                I look burnt

Comment

Working...
                                X