Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(trebor2809 @ May 21 2006,12:26) I understood that it is an unwritten rule that if you take a girl (GG) from a bar for short time / long time, then it means that it is bad form to visit the same bar and take another girl.

I was told this a long time ago by a bar girl.

Is this correct?

If it correct does it also apply to LB Bars?
    Yes, it is more or less correct with genetic girls in Pattaya. With 3000 bars in Pattaya much easier to go somewhere new.

Nana has only four ladyboy bars so it's a different deal.
    But if I was going to be in Bangkok for two nights, I'd pull from different bars. If you're there for a week, identify yourself as a butterflyman upfront.

Comment

Someone started a thread about Ladyboy themed T-shirts a while back.

I think if I ever manage to make it there, I'll wear a T-shirt with a big butterfly on the front and a helicopter on the back.

=)

Comment

I was reading this thread and thinking about the similarities and differences between Singapore (where I live) and Bangkok.  I go to Club Romeo in Orchard Towers in Singapore a couple of times a week and take a girl out of there a couple of times a month.  It happens quite often that there are other girls there whom I have taken out in the past, but it is never a problem.  I guess the girls do not make a fuss here because they are afraid of getting into trouble.  I also never buy the girls a drink in Singapore.  At S$20-25 per drink (Baht 450-600), I can't afford to!  Incidentally, the quality of the women who some to Singapore is excellent - I find that sooner or later all the best looking ladyboys on this site turn up here.  Its a little more expensive than Bangkok (S$150 or Baht 3,500 for a short-time) but, on the other hand, I don't have to spend money or hotels and airfares.
        Pete

Comment

Agreed Pete - the quality of the lb's in Singapore is excellent.

Comment

Back when I was chasing whores in Angeles City, and before the Koreans jacked up all the prices, I used to barfine at least two out of the same bar - thus setting a precedence. Everyone knew I was a butterfly. It worked most of the time. Of course this "losing face" thing isn't nearly as dramatic in the PI as it is in LoS (IMHO).

RW

Comment

Working...
            X