X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Ladyboys

I've noticed that this forum gets visited sometimes by ladyboys. That's great! Direct connections can be made, etc.
    But I was wondering....do you know if the girls with photos on this site often visit the forum to read what is being said about them?

Do they get a free membership to asiants when they get their photos snapped and posted?

Here's a good idea: We use this forum to post our findings, advice, tips, etc. about our LB experiences. How about setting up a catergory just to encourage the LB's to voice their opinions and frustrations about us and we can learn firsthand what is on their minds. I think it would education as well as fun reading.  What do u think?

Good idea, but our thai LBs will face language difficulties. At least a majority would. but no harm trying. I would also think the girls featured on the site would not have too much time to share their intimate thoughts on the forum, when there are so many punters to take care off.
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

i reckon it would cause more problems than good. First of all most thai ladyboys can missunderstand what is said and at the drop of a hat be after some unfortunates ass.
      have chatted to alot of them on the internet and they really dont understand most of what is said.
      HAVING SAID THAT THERE ARE ALLWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.
      I FOR ONE WOULD PREFER THAT THE FORUM WAS THE SANTUARY OF US LOT AND NOT THEM.
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Here's a thread where a ladyboy from the PI states her opinions.

A Ladyboy's Opinion

A few PI ladyboys post here and it is interesting to hear their take on things.

Comment

No offense Flynn, but worst idea - ever.

You want to give them another avenue to send us 'Hansum man, I love you long time, send me money' messages? My phone and e-mail are already blowing up!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I think its always nice to hear both sides of any story!

As one of the forum members stated there would be language difficulties. However, if one could get someone to translate from Thai to english with video or TV footage that would make for a great documentary.

What do they think of us? I've never asked them but a poll who give us further insights into their usual mind set.

Comment

Great idea

Comment

well there nothing wrong with this kind of idea but i think this forum is free to anyone and we are free to post our point of view in this forum and reply to some of those post and topic that we like to interested to share. the only thing about this forum is its too laddish since i think 90 percent members here are men......and only few ladyboys here have gutts to tell there point of view...well i am free to post or reply anything i like whether is nonesense its my opinion and even if im off tagent sometimes but still i do love to post and share what i really feel...ive been a member of a LB forum before and i do enjoy posting and replying some threads....cause i love to talk
                sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

...cause i love to talk...

Comment

Snejana,

Love your new avatar. Reminds me of a Bond villaness - - and there's precedent for that too (remember the hot post op that was in one of the Roger Moore Bond flicks?).

Still hoping to see some more pics of how you look these days )
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Caroline Cossey if im not mistaken is the postop you were referring to who appeared in the Bond movie....
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                      X