Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jackc @ May 19 2006,09:09) Guilt has never played a part whenever I am in LOS. As in any industry, trade or business, there are victors, victims, success stories, deaths, and so on. that is the reality of life.
    As long as I believe I am genuinely offering the other party economic exchange which both parties are comfortable with, and both get what "we want" out of it, I believe that falls under "normal exchenge of services/goods".
    Ofcourse there will always be exploitation especially in an industry as unregulated as the P4P scene, but as long as we keep our wits about us, don't intentionally cause harm or hurt to anyone, why, I do believe we are actually useful afterall. That way, the LB can now get her hands on the designer bag she has been eyeing for a while, and we get to get off with Billy's seconds.

I second that...
    We all sell something ..our body, our labor or our skil and so on....and all for the money :coffee:
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

This is really nonsense.

You drink coffee where coffee growers are known as slaves in some cases.

You drive a 4x4 which guzzles gas, which creates minor wars between countries.

You eat veal where the calves are put in darkness and not allowed to move until killed.

You are a member of this site which survies on photographs of mostly 18-20 year old transsexuals that often fuck the cameraman.

And you suddenly get moist eyes for the little girls you want to screw, who, by the way, usually send most of their money home to their poor parents in Issan to help them survive? And you think YOU are supporting prostitution which has been in every country and society in the world, forever, with or without you?

Like, duh??

Comment

As kl says, the Thai sex industry caters mainly (about 70%) for Thais.
        Try 99%. Prostitution is endemic and acceptable. Go out and enjoy it.

Like Ziggy says - what makes sex so different from coffee beans!

It's us that all end up being exploited, not the LBFMs.

Comment

I'm too tired tonight to challenge all the wierd and wonderful "facts" that have appeared on this thread!

Comment

Actually fellas, I've just re read hoddeson99 original post, and i think we all jumped on a tangent that was not exactly what the post was all about.
            In our haste to "justify" why we love LOS (I know, there is really no need to justify anything), I think the point hoddeson99 was trying to make is that he is a little nervous about his upcoming FIRST trip to LOS, hence the need for affirmation on his decision on a sex-holiday by the boards' vets.
            So, to answer your question hoddeson99, knock yourself out in LOS with the bountiful LBs, don't worry about "labels", the media sometimes spout shite, you really WOULD be helping some poor family in Isaan when you shag the LB of your dreams.
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

the media sometimes spout shite...
              Yeah - sometimes they do!

Comment

Just go for it man!

If anybody ends up being exploited it'll be you.....they can sniff out a newbie at 200 paces

As for the 'facts' even the best rarely do 50 a month let alone 50 week.

besides, everyones a whore - I sell my body........but the only bit anyone's interested in is my brains
                Too old to die young!

Comment

(hoddeson99 @ May 18 2006,21:34) 'sick sex tourists' from England, 'preying on victims of that trade'?
                  Thailand is only 2nd to Florida as the most popular long haul destination for British holidaymakers

Shame on us    

Dave....
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(hoddeson99 @ May 19 2006,03:34) The girls out there or some of them go through many clients a day maybe over 50 a week, so the annual figure could be over 2000 men in a year. Even half that figure seems disturbing. So the girls out there could be the worse for wear both mentally and physically. Going by the photos they must know how to how to hide it
                    There might be some girls that can hit these numbers ... maybe. But 50 a week would be one an hour, with 10 hours overtime for a normal 40 hour week. 2000 per year assumes a guy an hour for all working days of the year for a regular 2000 year.

Some of the top girls may go through 3-4 guys a night when they work; but they may only work max 200 days a year, the rest on vacation, or perhaps long time with a sponsor. So figure 700 guys per year is the high side. Some girls don't get barfined at all in a night; and they get really pushy about staying the night if you do barfine them. I'm betting they go through 1-5 guys a week. So figure on the low end, 25-100 guys a year. An average might be 200.

I might be wrong, and that is still a huge number. But I would guess you are off by a factor of 10 or so for the average.

Comment

.... "Pity the poor asshole ..."

OK, one more thing. You are talking about a physically demanding activity on the part of the LBs. I barfined Ming onetime in Phuket, only to find that her doctor had told her to give her asshole a rest (we figured out something else to do). Ming certainly is one of the most fit and active ladyboys, but even she has her limits. I suspect anal wear and infections may be one big thing that drives them to the MayBangkok sort of webcam business and 20K physical prices.

Comment

Hi hoddeson,
                        the troops have just about said it all. just to say i think (know) you will be very very suprised to find just how clean and easy to get on with most of our our girls are. It is another world from the set up in U.K. Dont be put off by anyone, just come and check it out yourself and THEN decide.

Comment

as the thais would say: kit mak ... (think too much)

they wouldnt have understood you. they are alright with what they doing. thais love to have fun in every aspect of life, also while working. if they werent having fun, they simply wouldnt do it...

Comment

Even the " main man " 69Billy dont do 50 per week
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Most I did was 20 in 1 week
                              If one girl do 2000 a year....Just say, if there is 50.000working girls in LOS wich is much more then that, 2000x50000=100,000,000 fuckers in LOS a year ?No way...Who the fuck comes up with this #s.....
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

They are about 4 million single men who visit thailand for fuck every year.some do 10 some 20 some 30 gg or lb.average 20 .that means 80 million.there are about 800000 sex workers in thailand.so that makes so average 100 for every gg or ladyboy per year maximum.

Comment

Working...
                                X