Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 21 2006,21:12)
    I agree with Stogie, TC...lie your brains off and then fuck your brains off.
    So many Bananas, So Little time.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Lots of ways to handle this. Without knowing anything about your friends I tend to like Stogie's solution best. To take the idea one step further you can make it clear you want to be alone with your girlfriend, it's not only a matter of scheduling.

Or as TC says you can just lie.

Only spend time with them if you're OK with them knowing about your ladyboy. You shouldn't have to sneak around on your vacation.

I did go over woth a buddy once and did sneak around. But I wanted a traveling companion and thought it would be fun to monger together. I probably should have told him about the ladyboys cause he would be cool about it.

Comment

Who's life is it, take your girl along and if they cant cope tell em to fuck off

Comment

You just cannot hide a ladyboy. There is no such thing as 100% passable I think. They will always reveal themselves somehow, someway. I tried it once. Same as you. 2 friends from Conroe, Texas. Yeah, billy! My LB friend didn't wear makeup one afternoon, and that was a bit revealing. When a LB friend calls her, she talks in her male voice. She has some hair on her legs. She has an Adam's Apple. Her LB friends waved liked crazy when we saw them. And she is about as passable as it gets, but there are no secrets, except perhaps if you take her to the USA, but in Thailand, your friends are seeing too many LBs and getting suspicious.

Comment

Agree with the previous recommendations ie. LIE. Just tell them the timing of your trip had to change...so sorry he he he.

But Murphy's law will likely come into effect...resulting in you running into your friends at the most inopportune time

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 21 2006,21:12)
              They will find out.
              I'm sure they'll know something is fishy when your LB pulls out her pocket mirror every 2-3 minutes to brush her hair.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 22 2006,22:28)
                When a LB friend calls her, she talks in her male voice.
                interesting, think i'll start a thread about this cause it'll get lost here.

Comment

Hello mate
                  sorry if the first one was a bit strong but you really do have to be yourself. There does come a definitive moment, we all have em and this could be yours. if you are serious about the L/B scene
                  the worst thing you can do is lie and put it off, you'll then be faced with the same problem again. Best of luck.

Comment

Just a follow up to this.

I met with my friends for a couple of days. When i got back from Hua Hin they were in BKK staying on Khao san Rd (what a dump!!)

Basically met them during the day and early evening, leaving at 11pm in time to head back to Nana. They left on the friday leaving the weekend for me.

On the whole it worked out quite well.

The morale to this is make sure they stay away from your regular stamping grounds!!
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                    X