Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big cock nancy

will we ever see nancy in hard core action or mint

(brownen @ May 20 2006,21:33) will we ever see nancy in hard core action or mint  
    You can experience them both personally for some hard core. Just jump on the next flight to LOS.

Comment

Ok good advice Ozzie

i might do that in about 2 weeks , Singapore

airline.........Singapore girl.....and Singapore Sling on da way to Bkk........

dunno about those BIG Dicked girls , they might HURT too MUTT , might have to settle for  amedium size like Talesha......

hahaha

rex    

Comment

(hotrex25 @ May 20 2006,22:00) Ok good advice Ozzie

dunno about those BIG Dicked girls , they might HURT too MUTT , might have to settle for  amedium size like Talesha......

hahaha

rex    
        I would be jumping on the next flight to Thailand if I was a Geelong supporter to take my mind off the absolute thumping they received tonight. I would prefer to receive a thumping from Nancy

Comment

(ozzie @ May 20 2006,19:11)
          (hotrex25 @ May 20 2006,22:00) Ok good advice Ozzie

hahaha

rex    
          I would be jumping on the next flight to Thailand if I was a Geelong supporter to take my mind off the absolute thumping they received tonight. I would prefer to receive a thumping from Nancy        
          Ozzie brave person admitting that your a errrrrrrrrrrr
          big errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Geelong supporter

on topic maybe you should but hurry as donnnnnny is in town

Comment

Ozzie brave person admitting that your a errrrrrrrrrrr
            big errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Geelong supporter

on topic maybe you should but hurry as donnnnnny is in town
            I think misread my post mate. I am not a Geelong supporter. I am actually a Brisbane Lions supporter was and old Fitzroy man.

Comment

Check out the clip of Nancy posted tiday...

Nancy and some other clips...

Comment

i barrack for geelong used to it by now and learnt long time ago have more fun getting screwed by nancy than by geelong not that she has ever screwed me i can only wish. When im there in thailand on grand final day instead of being at the G i know it will be worth barracking for a pack of frauds.

Comment

Another Geelong supporter here Dexter.........

might have to hunt Nancy down myself next trip in June.........

Ozzie would love to support Geelong but he cannot pull himself away from his beloved Brisbane Lions....

mmmmmmmm Grand Final day in Los ????

sounds like a good idea......

who needs footabll when you got ladyboy action???

rex

Comment

She has boobs now!

Comment

Hands up how many people from Geelong here on the board? Was there during the Gary ablett (spelling?) days, and just curious to see a number of ATS forum members who support Geelong.
                      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 20 2006,19:51) Check out the clip of Nancy posted tiday...

I always thought she was a beautiful LB, but seeing the video sealed the deal for me! Definitely had me...

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 20 2006,19:51) Check out the clip of Nancy posted tiday...

Great clip!  

Have you seen Nancy since her boob job? As if she wasn't hot enough already...  

Comment

i knew i wast the only one who wanted to play with that best between her legs and now whats this she got her implants aaaaaa what flight goes there agin

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 20 2006,20:47) She has boobs now!  
                              sorry stogie missed your post  was looking at the nancy clip over and over actually looped the clip.

Comment

Working...
                              X