X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Beam

Thought for a while if I should post this or not, but what the hell.

I am sure more than a few board members have noticed, in recent photo shoots posted on the internet, that Beam has a triangular patch of skin missing located to the left of her pubic region.

It almost looks as though it is some type of infection. What the hell is it? It is not from a motorcycle accident.

She approached me the night of Songkran and I decided to take a pass. Anyone have any information? Any need to be concerned for her? Or am I jumping to conclusions?

It's from a hunting accident with Dick Cheney

Comment

It's an arrow to direct blind (or blind drunk) punters in the general direction of her cock

Comment

Actually your observation is not really a strange one!
        I'm always surprised to see the amount of scars, open wounds, and other skin marks that these girls have.
        I mean both LBs and GGs and especially on the legs.
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ May 21 2006,12:31) Actually your observation is not really a strange one!
          I'm always surprised to see the amount of scars, open wounds, and other skin marks that these girls have.
          I asked many girls about their scars and it's always the same answer. "I fall off motor bike"

Comment

(Bam @ May 21 2006,13:43)
            (Looker @ May 21 2006,12:31) Actually your observation is not really a strange one!
            I asked many girls about their scars and it's always the same answer. "I fall off motor bike"
            Which is why I've never taken a taxi motorbike..and I never will
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

When it comes to Beam, I wouldn't worry about her scars...worry about her drug habit!! A scar won't get you a 5 to 10 jail sentence.

Comment

..no, but i could get u a death sentence!  

Comment

(Bam @ May 21 2006,13:43)
                  And most of them probably aren't lying!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X