X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percentage of LB who passes perfectly

As a transgendered person myself, I know there are 3 types of LB (T-girls)
    1. THose who passes perfectly and flawlessly
    2. Those who are very beautiful and exotic but still has hints of maleness detectable
    3. Those who can be easily "read" due to their build, features, gestures or voice
    4. People who only dress and act androgynous without effort to "be" a woman.

I know for a fact myself that even with hormones and heaps of effort, I can at most become a type 2 but due to birth type 1 is not attainable.

What is the percentage of each of these types in LOS?
    Why do you think is there such a distribution of each type?

It depends on how good your eyes are. For some reason, my LB radar is just off. I can 'think' I see a TS, but I'm never 100% sure unless they're in the 3 or 4 categories you mentioned. I guess apparently Thais are able to pick out even the most flawless of LBs, with few exceptions.

On my experience, I'd say less than 10% hit category 1, a good 70% fall into 2 or 3, and maybe 20% in the category 4 simply for the fact that if you really can't pass at all, most won't try. Take my observation as anecdotal.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Some of the stunners are actually less passable than some plainer ladyboys that blend in better.

But by asking us you're not getting a valid sample of Thailand. We tend to know the subset of ladyboys who left their village to come to Bangkok.

I would say only about 5% are passable to other Thais.

Comment

Depends on whether the eye is Farang, or Thai, and how much experience you have had with LB generally.

Comment

Five percent may be a good guess as to those ladyboys that are undetectable to most Thais.

I think that thai ladyboys are more passable to Farangs; for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that we associate many characteristics of Thais (both male and female) in general as being on the feminine side of the spectrum. Such as slight build, being shorter than us, less body hair. softer skin, etc.

The ladyboys are most likely just as obvious to Thais as most transexuals are to those of us in the United States or Europe. The Thais don't necessarily have the culteral blinders that those from another country have.

Comment

You might as well ask us to pick out the male and female racoons.

Comment

i think it happens to most asian locals they can easily detect who is a GG and who is a ladyboys......even the most and extremely passable ladyboys can not escape the gaydars of the local eye.....some passable ladyboys can also trick local guys well maybe she did a nice job upon her transformation its like gods creation.......but mostly its the local who has a big gaydar..they can easily tell ladyboys due to its behavior..the way it dress and outrageous attitude that most ladyboys have....physical features like the foot(yes its most of the things why a ladyboy can be detected) also the voice as they talk.....while westeners have a hard time telling who is the ladyboys some of them get tricked cause of thier petite features....soft profile on the face.....which some of tg in the western country has a hard time to achieve...even if this asian girls are not in hormones they can still achieve a passable and femenine look
              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Yeah but not always, i took a an LB to the President Solitaire a while back and when i checked out she was sat with me, the hotel staff said they couldnt find her ID, she had to tell them she was a ladyboy, then they went back and looked for it again and found it straight away........................ must have been in the wrong pile !

When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

totally agree with snejana...to me there are are very few lbs that pass for a gg. their beahaviour is a dead give away, and several other things to (but actually that is a good thing, so i know when i can get a horny lb cock
                  i would go as far as none of the lbs presented on asian-ts could have fooled me.
                  the pics lie a little too. the pics makes the lbs more passable than really they are.

Comment

i also have to point out that there are so many BEAUTIFUL ladyboys who do not pass well as well as ladyboys who PASS WELL but cannot be considered as BEAUTIFUL in some standards....

Perfect is the ladyboy who looks beautiful and who passes as a woman (in actions and characteristics as well as physical appearance)....
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

PigDogg makes a very salient point. the plain Janes may well be passable, but no-one is really paying too mcuh attention to them. The stunners that make your chin taste the tarmac raise questions!

Comment

The % who can fool a thai is small, but its not zero. Most of the time its a LB who looks like a normal girl, i.e. a "7", not a supermodel "10". Also the girl in question has to be acting like a girl, dressed like a normal girl, etc.. If she is acting like a soap opera queen and dressed like a Go Go dancer, than she is going to be spotted. Another factor is who they are with. A lone LB with a group of girls is more likely to pass than a pack of LBs.

Also if the LB is mixed Thai/Chinese (fairly common) then the odds of passing increase (based on my unscientific sampling of knowing 3 thai/chinese LB who all passed).
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I agree with Snick,

There are certainly some in Thailand (and I don't doubt other places) who will pass at least 99% of the time.

I know one ladyboy that used to hang around Asok who was to my eyes 100% passable - even down to small hands and feet.
                          I'm still not sure I believe that she is a ladyboy now - but the person who told me obviously knew her and is not prone to telling stories.

In line with what Snick says I would rate her as an 8.5 but admittedly she would be another man's 7.

'Herself' I'd rate as a 9 - if they are too perfect they don't turn me on      But she gets away with it in Thailand at least 50% of the time (probably rather more) and in the UK 100%.
                          Her biggest give away is when she forgets her girly voice on the phone to her family

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 24 2006,21:08) Her biggest give away is when she forgets her girly voice on the phone to her family  

RR.

I know someone who in my opinion would be 99% passable as a girl.
                            She does not get plastered in make-up as she has natural beauty, an enchanting smile and has very small hands and little feet  and certainly does not do the   "the ladyboy walk"
                            I've seen many an admiring glance from thai guys eyeing her up and im sure most would not know she was once a ladyboy.
                            She has a very soft voice in general and especially when talking thai on the phone to hotels etc, and like Road Runner says, the only give away for me is when she turns to "Laos mode" when talking to her family and the voice box changes chord

Dave...
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Havent seen her mannerisms but Gif would be an example of a 100% passable ladyboy that even Thai's would not detect.

Some mannerisms that would give away a ladyboy might be:

1. Exggerated and overcompensated feminine nonverbal cues like constant flipping of the hair, always looking in the mirror and flailing their arms.

2. Fluctuations in the voice

3. The walk. Very hard to replicate the walk of a true woman. Ladyboys tend to try to exaggerate femininity in their walk.

etc.

The hard part in Thailand is most Thai women are not overtly feminine per se. This is especially true for Issan bargirls who have some tomboy in them as well and are not stereotypically dainty or feminine.
                              brock landers

Comment

Working...
                              X