Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and how many times did that guy repeat what he said on this thread.....look vangough isnt much into philippines did i comment nooooo i dont care.......but this guy farang_oz is repeating thing all over and over again yeah is that commenting from his expereince or poisoning peoeples mind ..dont you get it.....i dont care if you dont like our place or the ladyboys who surounds the place
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Snejana is right - nothing wrong with a negative opinion, but so repetitive??
      Mister Arse

Comment

Why do filipinas ask for more money than Thai girls when Thais are more beautiful and give better service anyway?
        The "more beautiful and better service" is subjective opinion, so no problem with that.

So, lets look at the evidence.

But last couple of days I have read threads about Anna the Trainstopper from Bangkok charging 10,000 Baht short time, and another one about Lyla trying to charge 7,000 Baht, and the one about the Japanese guys being asked for 5000 all the time in Bangkok........so where is this "Pi ask for more money" come from?

In all my trips to the Pi, I have paid about the same as in Thailand, and was never asked for stupid money. I have regularly had negotiations start at 4000 Baht in Bangkok as they try their luck.

In Burgos St in Manila, is is stupid - 3000 Peso barfine and 3000 for girl. But that is for the expats who can afford that.
        Mister Arse

Comment

snejana kicks butt.

Come on now Dexter, be a little more realistic. What do you think Snejana is going to say?? farang_oz slammed everything about PI, short of their mothers. One thing I love about the filipinas, you give them a ration of shit, and they'll stand up and give it back to you.
          Hell if I could figure out how to easily get around the 7 zillion islands they have, I'd be there in a second. I think a Randyman sandwich between snejana and sexy trisha would be on the menu

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Get in line Randyman!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
            X