Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many LB admirers are CD themselves

I am a trannie and proud of it.
    Just wonder how many of the admirers here are also CD themselves?

It must be interesting for 2 "girls", one LB and another farang CD, to get together.

I think we trannies are most experienced in being exotic and fun. I'd be surprised if none of you guys have never been trannie too.
    Attached Files

Here's another pic of me.
    Attached Files

Comment

Since there's the request, here's another one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Excellent! When will you become a post-op CD?
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Don't listen to HIM!!!!

Keep your original equipment!

And in answer to your original question, some here have. I know we had a thread about this some time ago.

I have a great pair of red high heels (stripper shoes) and white stockings that I wear occasionally to masturbate. I used to be more into womens panties, stockings and garters, and shoes. But not as much any more. Lack of privacy, laziness, money being the biggest factors.

Comment

Hi warry ..
            You look good ,are you in to LBs , GGs ,man or all 3..
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 26 2006,16:33) Hi warry ..
              You look good ,are you in to LBs , GGs ,man or all 3..
              Hey 69billy,

You planning a threesome?

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Im game if she is..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

i have some black stockings and a black suspender belt  that i sometimes wear as i wank over asian-ts with a dildo up my ass              

Comment

(allstar88 @ May 27 2006,02:50) i have some black stockings and a black suspender belt  that i sometimes wear as i wank over asian-ts with a dildo up my ass              
                    Way too much information

Comment

Hi....good to see so many replies.....

Honestly, I'm not sure what I am into, but really, I'm not a horny girl / trannie at all. Although I'm no innocent angel, sex seldom goes in my mind.

I really am into "hetero men", especially muscular, large, hairy guys who are smells of sweat and beer. I'd good at pampering them and making them relax.

As to GG, I guess if I'm in a relationship, I will become involved although I tend to feel "lesbian" that way.

Only to LOS once and never slept with a LB. Feel "jealous" in their presence as they are young and exotic.

Comment

By the way,

Do you think LB in LOS are mostly interested in "white farangs" only ? The really pretty ones tend to avoid Asian guys as clients and would more readily chase up Aussies or Brits.

Even though I'm also 100% Aussie but not white, so they aren't so keen with me (in boy mode of course).

As a TS myself, I guess I only have strong attraction to white guys cos Asian guys are rarely as muscular, hairy and big. It just feels so much better being hold by the large strong hands of an Aussie guy.

Comment

(warry @ May 27 2006,08:37) As a TS myself, I guess I only have strong attraction to white guys cos Asian guys are rarely as muscular, hairy and big. It just feels so much better being hold by the large strong hands of an Aussie guy.
                          lots of hairy Yanks too!

Comment

hello, I just love the feeling of wearing women clothing, especially skirts and pantyhose! They make me feel so special and feminine!

Comment

Do you think LB in LOS are mostly interested in "white farangs" only ? The really pretty ones tend to avoid Asian guys as clients and would more readily chase up Aussies or Brits.
                              No - just the opposite and you are so wrong!

The prostitutes are interested in Japanese men, Farang men, Thai men in that order.

The really pretty ones have Thai boyfriends/fuck buddys and have never been to a Bangkok tourist bar.

Don't confuse what you see on the internet for real life!

Comment

Working...
                              X