First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSWORD PROBLEMS

PASSWORD PROBLEMS

We are working on this...

I'll let you know the minute I hear something.

Please be patient!

Stogie Bear!

Comment

Comment

Crybaby!

Comment

having problems here too!! cant get on? had to put the  kleenex back in the box too!!!!    

Comment

i have the same
               LB-LOVER.

Comment

oh well time to find what i can in the forum...

Comment

Me 2 !!

gunman03

Comment

Me 3
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Oh you guys are missing out! It's the biggest post-op update in history!

It turns out that no fewer than 15 SRS surgeons have been discounting their fees on the operation, and over 1000 LBs have had the final cut in just the last month, including everyone you've ever heard of. I've bought my tickets. It is the end of days, no doubt!
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ May 27 2006,01:03) Oh you guys are missing out!  It's the biggest post-op update in history!

It turns out that no fewer than 15 SRS surgeons have been discounting their fees on the operation, and over 1000 LBs have had the final cut in just the last month, including everyone you've ever heard of.  I've bought my tickets.    It is the end of days, no doubt!    
                      I Have just cancelled my September trip....  I Am now going to Goa  
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Nice try POL! That leaves 999,900 to go! and that's before the newbies come to town every day.

Beefy rebooked its not too late. The DP legend and I will be there in September to greet you:eat:

Comment

(post-op lover @ May 26 2006,13:03) Oh you guys are missing out!  It's the biggest post-op update in history!
                          So in other words we're not missing anything            but 1000 ladyboys are!    

I'll wait until the next update  

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Second day and still can't get in - any explanation or when it will be resolved?

Comment

when it,s stop?????
                                 LB-LOVER.

Comment

Working...
                              X