X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a few nights in Pattaya

Wow, just got back from a 4 day trip to the LOS. Had a good night in BKK and hooked up with a few friends with the site, headed down to Pattaya and played a little golf and met Pattaya May. Jon you are right she is a really nice girl, good conversation and very friendly. I did not take her out, but she was very helpful in helping me find things in Pattaya, heck she ever drew me a few maps. I usually avoid Pattaya, but I have to admit when I go back next month I might spend a few days down there.

Back to BKK the night before my flight, spent some time in Obsessions, Cassanova and KC3. Talked with Natalie and all the KC3 girls for awhile, but it was Saturday night and she was on the prowel. Had a good laugh when a customer came back and complained to Mamasan that he did not know one of the girls was not a girl! Also, they now have 2 mamasans there in KC3, I do not like the new one as he is just a pain and always on the microphone telling the girls to do this or that.

Another good trip, thanks Jon for the contacts.

Masahiko

no problems, man....sorry I missed your  first letter, but I am happy i could help you after all.  I also find it   funny when i am in KC3 and trying to talk to Natalie; despite the fact we are pretty good friends and have known her for 2 years, she is always  looking around and waiting for the next  guy to walk in that she can pounce on; she is like a shark.  and since  I am not buying her out, our conversation is not as important as her next conquest;  no problems  though, she has to make a living.   by the  way, did you see the  posts below where we mention that KC3 will soon be  CUT ladyboys only?   not sure where Natalie and Nat  and Eye and the other  cuties in there will work now, but it won't be there.  because they will never cut it off.

i am also giving more thought to pattaya this year.  I have always  been turned off by that place the last 3 or 4 years,  but I have been hearing some good things about the place lately and owe it to myself [and you guys] to   give it ONE more chance.   Lefty will be scouting for us down there very soon, and if anyone else can tell us where the cute ladyboys are down there  we will come and find them.  Lemme know the dates you are there, Masahiko; it would be cool to do some hunting together.  and yes, May really is a good chick. I still can't believe those 2 assholes that were posting up here  saying all that  vile shit about her;  she has always been nice and fair to me, and helpful and courteous.  one of the smartest girls I know and certainly has one of the best memories I have ever seen.  the only   reason some guys would feel threatened by her is because she is not a pushover and is actually well-spoken and smart enough to  be a threat to their manhood, and she is fiercely independent; some guys want their dates to be wimpy and agree with everything they say; May will not do that.

happy you had fun, man...stay in touch

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X