X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thai Boyfriend

Seems there's been lots of mention recently about the Thai boyfriend. And it seems that we farang don't like him.

But he's probably allot like us, except Thai.

I've only met one Thai boyfreind. I took my teerak and a couple of her ladyboy friends out to Xcyte and one brought along her boyfriend. He seemed like an OK guy and grateful that I'd take them out for a nice night.
    His ladyboy girlfriend worked in a salon, if that makes any difference.

most if not all thai working girls have thai boyfriends. they usually mascarade as brothers or gays or relation's etc. but usually they are the boy friend.
    Personally i dont really care if a hooker has a boy friend thats up to her and him.All i want to do is have some sex with the person not know about her life outside work.
    For me it's not an issue, as im only there for a few weeks to get fucked stupid. I'm not there looking for a relationship
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I'm with Donny. These girls deserve a life outside work too!

Comment

yep , amen to that.

Comment

I'm sure there are a lot of working and non-working girls without boyfriends out there too. I wouldn't automatically assume that all girls want to have a relationship with someone, especially with a Thai boy (ok I'm joking there)! There's a lot said for being single (which I am btw, so if you got any leads let me know)!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

But he's probably allot like us, except Thai.
            While I am no expert, I would - based on what I have heard - have to disagree with you

Many girls I know who have had Thai boyfriends do not describe them as particularly desirable when compared to a farang boyfriend

Reasons (as explained to me) -

- many Thai guys tend to take advantage of the LB by including HER monetary support of HIM as part of the relationship; and

- For a Thai guy, sowing his wild oats with a LB is culturally acceptable - but the chances of him actually staying in a long-term relationship with a LB are (primarily for family reasons) slim to none

This is not to say that a farang boyfriend is preferred by all - particularly the girls working in the bars

For them, having a farang pay big baht for them while at work - and then being able to party with a nice Thai boyfriend without having to shell out the money they have just earned to him - seems to be the best of all situations

For the "non-working" LBs, the challenges of language, culture, and (quite often) age difference with a farang boyfriend can present different - but similarly difficult - obstacles to the success of the relationship

Guys with more knowledge than I in this topic are invited to add their .02 USD worth

Thanks to all

Comment

I met with a LB in KC3 last time, she had a boyfriend before and rich but his family don't like her.
              It's lucky to us because she has to work now.
              I also agee lots of Taiguys tend to take advantage of the LB, Extra of obsession is worry about her boyfriend so she keep giving money to tie his heart, is it funny?
              Love katoeybkk

Comment

Thick said it all. From my samples, 100% of Thai boyfriends take their money, fuck other women, and then dump the ladyboys when they need to marry and be culturally accepted. I have never, ever, ever, seen a mature Thai male with a ladyboy as a girlfriend. It is only the young punks trying to take advantage fo them.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 30 2006,09:23) Thick said it all. From my samples, 100% of Thai boyfriends take their money, fuck other women, and then dump the ladyboys when they need to marry and be culturally accepted. I have never, ever, ever, seen a mature Thai male with a ladyboy as a girlfriend. It is only the young punks trying to take advantage fo them.

hmm, maybe when she says she will love me 'long time', that is, sadly if ironically, longer than her boyfriend will love her.
                  i've had more than one sweet and lovely ladyboy tell me how much she dislikes thai boys. i think ziggy may have nailed the reasons why.
                  still and all, for the great joy they bring to me, i can only wish them much happiness in their own lives -- although beyond that, i do not consider it any of my business whatsoever.

of course, all that will change when this hansum man falls in love.
                  again.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 30 2006,23:23) Thick said it all. From my samples, 100% of Thai boyfriends take their money, fuck other women, and then dump the ladyboys when they need to marry and be culturally accepted. I have never, ever, ever, seen a mature Thai male with a ladyboy as a girlfriend. It is only the young punks trying to take advantage fo them.
                    If these relationships are as bad as we say, why do ladyboys have them? Seems like the mindset is that a relationship with a farang, preferably one who is an expat living in Thailand, is infinately better (I'm summing up the arguments I've read in this post and others). From what I've seen, some of these girls are sharp as tacks, so I find it hard to believe that all girls with boyfriends are getting taken advantage of.

That said, I still think there's a fairly large contingent of girls who may not have boyfriends - meaning its not as prevalent as its been made out to be.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

On my last trip to BKK after a session in the Majestic Grande, one of the favorites here mentioned to me that she was seriously considering having the "cut". When I asked why, she answered that her Thai boyfriend was insisting on it in order to stay with her. Something to think about....

Comment

yeah Pinga u may have valid point there. Sounds logical but not to much is logical in LOS. Stoogie may be able to enlighten us a bit more as he has been living in LOS a while and certainly talks to alot of the LBs.

Comment

HMMMMMMMMM  heard it all before   Thais are incredibly nationalistic  and that  goes for every walk of life. the only way a  Thai will have a falang boyfriend is because of the money (not love) Having said that  there are allways a few exceptions,to the rule. But in the main they have Thai boyfriends because they are Thai.Al the  story's of  bad  boyfriends and "i hate thai men" " my x  used yo get drunk"  etc  etc, are just to make you feel good  about yourself. build you up.
                          Once again i state  nearly all Thai working girls have  Thai boyfriends, Most thai  bf's  treat them hard  as thats the Thai way, men are still in control  of society in the east. not so in the west  where most men are pussy whipped and under the thumb. Thais and other asians look on this as weekness in men and our culture.
                          to which i agree  its pathetic  the way our  society panders to everything a woman wants.
                          Thai boy friends?  who cares  if they want a gf who is pounded  by  3 guys a  night let em have her
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Apr. 30 2006,17:49) .......From what I've seen, some of these girls are sharp as tacks, so I find it hard to believe that all girls with boyfriends are getting taken advantage of.....
                            I would say that for most its the feeling of being wanted that keeps them in a crap relationship. With one or two notable exceptions most ladyboys are incredibly insecure people and having a boyfriend gives them a sense of worth that is more important than most shit a crap boyfriend can throw at them.
                            Too old to die young!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 01 2006,09:32) HMMMMMMMMM  heard it all before   Thais are incredibly nationalistic  and that  goes for every walk of life. the only way a  Thai will have a falang boyfriend is because of the money (not love) Having said that  there are allways a few exceptions,to the rule. But in the main they have Thai boyfriends because they are Thai.Al the  story's of  bad  boyfriends and "i hate thai men" " my x  used yo get drunk"  etc  etc, are just to make you feel good  about yourself. build you up.
                              Once again i state  nearly all Thai working girls have  Thai boyfriends, Most thai  bf's  treat them hard  as thats the Thai way, men are still in control  of society in the east. not so in the west  where most men are pussy whipped and under the thumb. Thais and other asians look on this as weekness in men and our culture.
                              to which i agree  its pathetic  the way our  society panders to everything a woman wants.
                              Thai boy friends?  who cares  if they want a gf who is pounded  by  3 guys a  night let em have her
                              yeah I would have to say I agree with your view.
                              When I'm not in Asia I don't bother talking to fat, moronic white trash. Well except for my beautiful ex wife   when she so nicely asks me for more maintence money. I just hope the skank doesn't work out why I am in Asia 9 months out of 12.

Comment

Working...
                              X