X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who stole my phone ...?

I have been thinking about this for the last few weeks as to whether or not I would share with all of you what happened to me one night in Temptations on my last trip.

Well I actually just arrived that night and already hooked up with the lovely Lyla from Obsessions. Now before any of you jump the gun, no it was not Lyla who took my phone even though I have heard previous rumours about her agile fingers.

Well we went up to Temptations to meet up with my mate Monkeyman who I had to see because he had my Thai phone. I had left it with him so that he could add credit to keep it active during my absence. Well I got it from him and put it in my pocket. Now I had 2 phones in my pocket, my Australian phone and my Thai one.

Over the course of the next 30 or so minutes I was catching up with MM just sitting and chatting away. Lyla actually went to see some of her friends which I said was fine because I was going to be a little while. During this time a few different tried their best to get me to buy them a a drink and start a conversation but I was not really interested as I already had my girl for the night and I was talking to my mate catching up.

At some point my Australian phone fell out of my pocket. I believe this is what happened as I did not feel anyone take anything from me but of course I could be wrong.

Well I needed to get up and go to the bathroom as I had consumed quite a few beverages. For some reason I put my hand in my pocket only to notice the phone was missing. I immediately mentioned this to the mamasan. Initially I got the usual are you sure you had it with you etc, which made me question that myself but I knew I did as I had called MM on it from downstairs moments before coming up. OK I could have lost it down there but I was pretty sure I had it when I walked inside Temptations.

The bar was actually just about to close and then the mamasan did something which I was very impressed by. She bascially closed the doors and no girl was allowed to leave until I got my phone back.

All the girls started asking me my number so that they could call the phone. However the thief was smart enough to turn down the volume although they did not turn the phone off altogether. They checked the lockers out the back under the seats but to no avail. Well we were all sitting there when suddenly I see one girl pass the phone to another girl who then proceeds to hand it back to me. It had 17 missed calls on it  

That girl who took my phone I had actually been with one before a few years earlier when she worked in Obsessions. She was one of only 3 different girls who sat down next to me and asked me for a drink and she actually hung around longer the others. I had my back to her a little as I was facing my friend while we were talking. Her name is Kiki and and she has just been featured on on the site.

Kiki

So just a gentle reminder to be careful.  

Luckily your story has a happy(ish) ending. I wonder if the skank was reprimanded or fired. It's outrageous to think that nothing would happen when they simply help themselves to your stuff where they work!

One more reason to steer clear of the shit-pits.

Comment

Ozzie;

You're brilliant

17 free ladyboy phone numbers, and you didn't even have to buy a single drink.
      You are the Master butterfly

Randyman
      Attached Files
      ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ May 23 2006,20:25) Ozzie;

You're brilliant

17 free ladyboy phone numbers, and you didn't even have to buy a single drink.
           You are the Master butterfly

Randyman
        Yes and I had a very sore finding whose number belonged to whom.

Comment

Don't they know this is their reputation? LBs, right or wrong, have a reputation of stealing and fighting, that's why some bars and restaurants don't let them in, including in other countries, like Hong Kong, where they are banned from near every bar due to these 2 things. I just don't understand it.

One street scum stole my phone. I saw her one month ago and almost wrung her neck on Soi Nana. I was drunk, caught her, and near lost me total control I was so angry. She'd stolen it from my house (a brand new 15,000 Baht phone), and was laughing when she left. I didn't know why the laugh until I discovered the loss.

Comment

well i am aware of those kind of situation that most have a reputations of stealing and fighting...cause i know some fact that it happens also in our country ......most LB are insecure and they steal sometimes cause they want to earn money to buy more things or brag them to thier friends....stealing is most common in the LB world specially if they engage on prostitution due to drugs, insecurities, and many things its almost everywhere in this globe that most LB steals money from the wallet of a drunken costumer....perfumes.....digital camera, portable dvd player and even laptop and cellphones.....pawn them in exchange of money to buy drugs or very nice shopping items to brag on thier friends as time goes by they have a habit of stealing they become a klyto.......and several guys complain about the stealing incedent......which give LB a bad reputation.......
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Do we really believe our chances of getting our goods stolen is higher by an LB than by a GG? I'm not so sure, but I'd wager that the chances are just about the same. I don't think LBs are entirely innocent on this charge, but I bet they get a bad rap. I think you're fair game for a sex worker of any gender.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I'm quite impressed by the lockdown at Temptations.

So Kiki is now known for stealing phones as well as flying cumloads.

Comment

From what Monkeyman the new guy at AsianTS.com tells me , Kikky , just cost herself a considerable amount of Baht by this stupid indiscretion .

He had agreed earlier in the nite to do a Hardcore shoot with her and her Thai boyfriend , and was going to pay both of them top dollar . But after witnessing this bullshit he tells me there is no way he would ever feel comfortable enuff to do a shoot with her .

Comment

Good story and a hapy ending. I now never go to the LB bars with my phone, watch or jewellery. I even hide my cologne as that has gone walkies many times.

Comment

If you put temptation in temptations way then expect the worst. GG, LB, TS alike.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(bangkoksins @ May 24 2006,12:05) Good story and a hapy ending. I now never go to the LB bars with my phone, watch or jewellery. I even hide my cologne as that has gone walkies many times.
                        Damn if you are right!
                        A brand new Armani spray cologne I bought in a duty free got stolen by one LB in Indonesia and another just spotted on the moment and stop it, and that was in BKK!
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Glad you got your phone back, but the question in my mind is what has happended to Kiki? Sacked?, Taken to the Boys in Brown?, Promoted?, Given a pay rise?

Seems like it really pays to steal off customers if when caught, there is no penalty.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

Interesting that "saving face" never seems to matter in cases like this.

Seems like this would have been a perfect opportunity to really put her on a SHAME trip, lay it on heavy. Disappointment is a universal and powerful show of emotion.

Throw that buddhism right back in her face. I guess the buddha is OK with stealing now.

p.s. Also a good reason to be a well-known, good and loyal customer who takes care of the mamasan. As Queen Latifah says in Chicago, "When you're good to Mama, Mama's good to you"

Comment

Good point. I think its because Ozzie was well-known around the bar that he was able to get his phone back. I can almost guarantee that if it happened to a newbie the mama-san would give a blank look on her face and wouldn't do shit.

On a side note, I've never had toiletries stolen. Maybe I should get rid of my Stetson haha...(just kidding about the Stetson)
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X