Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its sad, why do chicks LB's and GG's a like steal Aftershave??
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 26 2006,11:44) I think its sad, why do chicks LB's and GG's a like steal Aftershave??  
      For boyfriends
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 27 2006,04:40)
        (Bit Beefy @ May 26 2006,11:44) I think its sad, why do chicks LB's and GG's a like steal Aftershave??  
        For  boyfriends
        I Hope not lol

Comment

Beware of the reverse tactic: While in Phuket, one night I had a LB in my room and said she couldn't find her cell phone. Her tone was clear; she was implying that I stole it. I told her to look around and she did briefly (I think only briefly because she really knew it wasn't there....) and just took a seat and moaned about her missing phone. Finally when she suggested I pay for it....I had had enough and told her to hoof it out of my place immediately. I saw her later at Cocktails and Dreams jabbering away on a cell phone and later told me how she forgot she had loaned to a friend. She probably thought she had a sucker....well, she did, but that kind of sucker!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 26 2006,23:45)
            For  boyfriends
            I Hope not lol  
            Stealing Aftershave? Who the hell uses that stuff?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ May 29 2006,06:51)
              (Bit Beefy @ May 26 2006,23:45)
              For  boyfriends
              I Hope not lol  
              Stealing Aftershave?  Who the hell uses that stuff?
              I Use it everyday

Comment

So do I

Comment

(ozzie @ May 29 2006,14:48) So do I  
                  That means Sampledocs new name is Mr Smelly

Comment

I will bring all my unused after shave for you after shave lovers

I only use the colonge and smell dam good with that alone  
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ May 29 2006,21:19)  

I will bring all my unused after shave for you after shave lovers

I only use the colonge and smell dam good with that alone  
                      The girls will nick the empty bottles aswell.. I litterally had 2 sprays left in my bottle and the little fast handed ferret scooped it up as i slept. I know why she nicked it though she was mesmorised by my scent, she to wanted to smell like me so she nicked it. Shes probably had her 2 sprays now and has now resorted to soaking the bottle in her bath water

Does this mean we cant call you Mr Smelly lol

Comment

Working...
                      X