X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabaret Girls

I have the opportunity to meet a gorgeous cabaret girl, Calypso Bkk, and have talked to her on the phone, mainly speaking my basic Thai...and no doubt she thinks my Thai is better than it really is....Im wondering is it possible to generalise on what kind of relationship a typical cabaret girl would be looking for from a farang??

I guess that if she wanted to turn tricks she could get a job at a bar in Bkk and earn big $.....so why not do that?

Do these girls typically look for a well heeled BF of two, thai or farang, to shower support on them??? and thereby get some $ without the downside of being a common hooker??

ANy experiences you have had would be appreciated

Yes. I think it depends on the cabaret itself. The owner and the girls create an "atmosphere" and it is good or bad.

The girls from the larger "hall" cabarets tend to be pretty cutthroat, but of course, not all. They thrive on photo tips and after the show adventures.

However, I've met and talked with 2 groups now that are "roaming" cabarets, going from bar to bar, and the girls are so innocent and lovely, many not doing much, if any sex, on the side. Partially because they are near worked to death, and part because most of the bars they go to are not for white foreigners, so they tend to not learn the pics / sex tricks as much. They are a real catch and lovely.

I think every LB wants someone to "take care" of them, including the cabaret girls, but I'd say the "roaming" cabaret girls are more trustworthy and subtle.

Comment

A lot of cabaret girls turn into bar girls, for the obvious reasons, and some go back and forth working in a bar for a few months then going back to the cabaret and so on and so on. My point? Just because she's working at Calypso, or any other show for that matter, doesn't mean shes not a bar girl at heart.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have had some wonderful experiences with cabaret girls, usually pick them up at the bus stop after they have finished work. I just go about it like a normal pickup, get the odd one wants some money before she leaves, but the most I have ever forked out is 400 baht. Some, god bless them just like the sex.

Comment

I hope you're not advocating that we all stiff the working girls we see.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

you probably know the bus stop I am refering to  

Comment

(Winston @ May 27 2006,14:13) I have had some wonderful experiences with cabaret girls, usually pick them up at the bus stop after they have finished work.  I just go about it like a normal pickup, get the odd one wants some money before she leaves, but the most I have ever forked out is 400 baht.  Some, god bless them just like the sex.  
              Hmm..sure it's so easy?
              I tried once a stake out at the Asia hotel and waited to see what happened at the end of the last show.
              Many of the LBs who came out had thai b/f in motorbike waiting for them, and 99% of the ones without b/f passed by without giving a glance.
              Most went to 7-11 on the main road, some went to catch BTS, some took taxi and other went away walking.
              But really they didn't seem to have any intention at all to be picked up.
              Probably is an excercise that requires more planning and more than a try.
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It depends on the management of the cabaret. The Calypso management frowns on the girls being "picked" up after the show from the hotel. One of my friends who works there says they can get fined for this.

In addition the Calypso girls are not allowed to be as aggressive for tips like Golden Dome, Mambo or Ratchada Cabaret in Bkk, Tiffany, Alcazar in Pattaya, Simon in Phuket.
                Simon in Chiang Mai is more laid back for the tips situation.

This is when the ladies ask for tips during the photo sessions after the show.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Looker @ May 28 2006,14:37)
                  (Winston @ May 27 2006,14:13) I have had some wonderful experiences with cabaret girls, usually pick them up at the bus stop after they have finished work.  I just go about it like a normal pickup, get the odd one wants some money before she leaves, but the most I have ever forked out is 400 baht.  Some, god bless them just like the sex.  
                  Hmm..sure it's so easy?
                  I tried once a stake out at the Asia hotel and waited to see what happened at the end of the last show.
                  Many of the LBs who came out had thai b/f in motorbike waiting for them, and 99% of the ones without b/f passed by without giving a glance.
                  Most went to 7-11 on the main road, some went to catch BTS, some took taxi and other went away walking.
                  But really they didn't seem to have any intention at all to be picked up.
                  Probably is an excercise that requires more planning and more than a try.
                  Standing outside aspiring but slightly jaded hotels like Asia, is not the way to impress.

If you are keen on getting some of the girls from the Cabaret.  Walk down the Soi beside Asia hotel, walk along to the second Soi that runs through to the main road, go down it until Petchburi Road.  You will see a pedestrian overbridge.  

As you go across it to your right are some late night roadside restaurants, before you get to them on the left is a Soi, remember it.  Often the boyfriends/drivers for the girls drop them off at these restaurants and the bar a bit further on after they finish at Calypso.  

Not a lot maybe 2-4, but they are by themselves and looking for some action.  Last time I was eating there, they invited me to go to Khaosan Road to go clubbing with them.  I declined, don€™t like Khaosan.

No luck there, and it is late at night, just wait down the Soi I told you to remember.  There is a lot of cheap accommodation way down the end of the Soi that LB like cause it is close to the action.

Last time I stayed there at an apartment I just hung around on the street, young budding LB walk down there to go home, in the internet café, shopping in the 7, just waiting, bored shitless.  

The first night I had a LB who didn€™t really know her way around the bed, but was sweet and professed her undying love before she left.  Didn€™t cost a bean, the next night she introduced me to her friend.

True, they weren€™t full breasted beauties like you find at Nana, but they were lovely and had a great attitude.

Comment

If you pass them you're phone number during the photo session, which is the preferred way for major cabarets, chances are about 80% you get a call. Never failed for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X