First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• implants

i really like the girls who have the little natural breasts
    as i seen to many fucked up implant ops
    like other guys thoughts as i been chatting all afternoon to a sweetheart in manila who wants implants
    and she has a nice small pair
    when i say natural i mean hormones
    in love with nat

I totally agree. Here's one of The Shadow and I think this proves that natural is best!
    Attached Files

Comment

Very clever photo of "The Shadow" Stogie You are keeping somethings for yourself She is a stunner for sure

incher

Comment

there perfect
        in love with nat

Comment

Defiently love the hormone induced breasts. Reminds me of my girlfriend from high school. Especially, the above posted young lady (very perky). Makes me think of Springtime and endless possibilities.

However, there must now be something in the water, I look at some of the girls in high school now and it seems like they all have a set of double D's. Where the hell were they when I was in school?

Comment

well some silicone tits looks quite a desaster...some of them look like round objects that has been split in half and get stuck in the chest........well hormone tits look quite a virgin for a lot of ts.....
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I like big ol' fake titties.

But they do have to look good. I'll take nice natural small tits over bad fake big tits any day.

Comment

Yep. Natural is better. But it comes with a limp dick.

Comment

Working...
                X