Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Bars Closed

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been in correspondence with a lovely young lady for some weeks now. No she does not appear on Jon's website  

During our last conversation she pointed out that the bars in Bangkok will be closed from 17th to 23rd of October.
    Now she is a bright girl and not prone to making things up so I did some checking up on this.

It appears that there is an APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Co-operation) conference from 17th to 21st October.

She may not be quite right on her dates, but I have no reason to suspect that she is making this up.
    Looks like the 7-11's or Foodland will be getting more of my business this time  

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

I have not heard anyone mention closing all gogos down.Just very strict enforcement of all rules (i.e. no nudity, fuck shows, drugs, etc...)
    Many of the massage parlours are closed, that is due to a combination of the Chuwit scandal, APEC and local politics.

However if they do close, possibly voluntarily, it would not suprise me. Also that week will be a national holiday so that traffic can be reduced. Maybe the girls don;t have to work.

Everyone here just wants the damn APEC conference to be over, so they can get back to selling pirated DVDs and showing their titties.

So if you are coming to town, get some phone numbers and emails.

Snick

p.s. My favorite pirate DVD guy is taking the month off
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I agree with you Snick, if you don't make some prior arrangements it is going to be a boring weekend. Might be a good idea to head for pattaya instead!!!

Comment

That is EXACTLY what I'm considering. Depends if work keeps me in BKK. Otherwise...hasta la vista.

Only problem is, EVERYONE else will be going to Pattaya that week.

Government and Schools will be closed, other businesses are 'encouraged' to make it a holiday.

Comment

fly to phuket then

Comment

Weather sucks in Phuket this time of year, Pattaya is easier and I got a girl there.

But when the weather improves, DAMN...I am THERE.
            There are 3 new girls from the LB Island photos that I want to meet.

Wouldn't it be great if Chuwit became the next Prime Minister here.....I can dream can't I ??

Comment

After some extensive and intoxicating first hand investigating, my sources tell me that the police are coming down hard on GoGos and beer bars to close during the week of APEC (October 15th-22).
              Since this is not an official order, just heavy pressure its possible some places will stay open....but my guess is thats unlikely.
              Some bars told me the might stay open, but many said they were going to close.
              My DVD guy told me the police asked him not to sell any DVDs until the 22nd, putting him out of work for a month.

I plan on stocking up on phone numbers and "ordering in" that week.

Snick

p.s. On the plus side, they are fixing all the sidewalks.

Comment

Just back from 4 days in BKK (Sorry, Thaipan, but I DID spoil ALL yoir favourites for you)

Confirmed. I spoke with several girls in Casa and Obsessions and they know about an upcoming bar closure. For example, Talesha is going home to see her family for a few days. 17-21 Oct seemed like the concensus on dates
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 29 2003,00:46)
                  Just back from 4 days in BKK (Sorry, Thaipan, but I DID spoil ALL yoir favourites for you)
                  Bastard!  

PS: How was the train stopper?

Comment

Working...
                  X