Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noon

is it only me
    knocked her back last week took some one far more convincing out of her bar last week
    will tell all about this in my trip report
    SHE REMINDS ME SO MUCH LICK AN AUSSIE RULES PLAYER
    THEM SHOULDERS
    SHE IS NICE AND GREAT TO TALK TO
    BUT I JUST COULD NOT DO HER FROM BEHIND
    as i am one of those here who thinks its not being queer to fuck ladyboys as long as there convincing
    and from behind she is all BOY
    in love with nat

Are you being serious?

Or are 'havin a larf?'

Comment

Some of these posters are so fucking sophisticated, makes you long for the days when airline prices to Thailand were a little higher.

I think Benidorms loss is Asian TS gain, sigh

Comment

If you're standards are that HIGH you knock back Noon there can't be too many other Ladyboys out there, more for the rest of us.
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

You're either on drugs, or you need to be

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Sory guys, no disrespect but ...How many of you been to LOS...Till you meet them face to face, you can not tell.
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

sorry to tell you guys
              dont do drugs
              travel by the best and most expensive airline
              never been to spain
              in love with nat

Comment

at last!!!! someone is not on their knees ... eh ... for noon.

im not sure is what billy meant, but in general, i find the ladies to be a bit more masculine in real life than on the pictures. first of all the voice and the structure, they have larger and hareder bodies than the thai ggs (of course). if these lbs were spotted on the street in us or europe they would fit in, but in los they are surrounded by very small and petite thai girls, and they really standout (also because they in most cases are more sexy than the ggs)

Comment

olekunde..
                  You are spot on..
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I have turned down Noon too many times. It really bothers her because I take her best friend Vicky who I think is so much more feminine. Noon is hot, but just not my taste.

Comment

(69billy @ May 27 2006,13:47)
                      Sory guys, no disrespect but ...How many of you been to LOS...Till you meet them face to face, you can not tell.
                      Even fucking face to face I can't tell!

Although I will concede that I think Noon, while extremely feminine and hot, is not my style so I've never once thought about taking her. Now Film on the other hand...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Ditto with Noon, i think she is extremely cute, but wouldn't take her. I think her friend Icey is much nicer and there are usually a load of other girls who I would go with first.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(trouble999 @ May 27 2006,00:43) as i am one of those here who thinks its not being queer to fuck ladyboys as long as there convincing
                          A variation on an old adage ....................

You can build a thousand bridges, you can feed thousands of starving people, you can punch the lights out of a thousand brawlers and never be recognised or acclaimed for it but if you shag one guy up the arse, you will always be a turd burglar!

Comment

In other words anyone who shags a lb has really shagged a bloke, or genetic man, so could never say they never had a gay experience?

My mates who go to LOS for GGs. when I bring up LBs say they find the whole idea gay, no matter how convincing they look pre or post op. Pre ops are worse cos to them cos you touching or sucking another dick and shagging a mans arse. Just had all this in a chat this afternoon before the trip

Comment

I've never talked to my friends about LBs, not interested in getting lynched, but I'm with you - they'd all find the whole thing rather gay. Just the facts of life.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X