X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Chinese TS beauty pageant entrant

After Chen Lili and Liu Xiaojing, we have... Gao Tingting!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_604006.htm

She's not yet post-op. No wonder she still looks mannish.

Randyman, she's all yours. How do you like them strong farmer's legs?

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

"I've been consulting hundreds of surgeons throughout China and am determined to set free the female trapped inside my man's body," "she" said.
    Sure she has! And -  hands up who would have ANY kind of surgical procedure done in China (especially surgery involving your naughty bits!)

Socks over tights? Bluarghhhh!

And finally - what is a 'semi-transsexual?'  
    Attached Files

Comment

Sadly, I think surgery will not help!

Comment

Socks with sandles, sure she's not British?

Comment

Hehehe, I've had minor surgery in China. I can still remember it perfectly. I needed to do it, but it wasn't by choice by any means.

As for looking for hundreds of docs - no, that is actually entirely reasonable. She'll find that none of them is capable of doing SRS.

Socks: yes, another sign of how backwards Chinese are when it comes to fashion. You might see a hot girl walking down the street and then notice all the things that set her apart from girls in other countries who take care of grooming, clothing, makeup, etc. Things like unshaven legs and armpits, socks & sandals, no makeup, lifeless hair, etc. But, as I said, she could still be hot - so one knows that a little treatment will fix up everything. If only she'd do it...
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
          X