X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of duty over !

My tour of duty is now complete & I am back in the UK, with nothing more to look forward to, except a trip to Mostar next week with work.

To say I am deppressed is an under statement, I am even struggling to speak to the secretaries at work, as they are western women.

I am sure when I have finished "crying" i will write a trip report, which will include some pictures & info about the Philippines. But just at the moment i am sufferring from "Post Traumatic LB Stress Disorder". PTLBSD.

I managed around 100 pictures, but not sure if i will post them, despite asking all the LB's concerned if they minded. Most viewed this as positive advertising for them. ( Apart from when the regular farang boyfriend syndrome kicks in !! Me thinks. )

Struggling to keep it up for Queen & country, even with some help from Pfizer.  
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

(rob69in @ May 30 2006,15:11) I am even struggling to speak to the secretaries at work

Struggling to keep it up for Queen & country
      I had the same problem looking at my bar staff when I got home, hoping that I would open my eyes and they would be Thai.

I've been back in the UK 3 weeks now and trying to keep a  'stiff upper lip" but it aint working  

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(rob69in @ May 30 2006,15:11) But just at the moment i am sufferring from "Post Traumatic LB Stress Disorder". PTLBSD.
      And I bet you got this feeling off emptiness (somewhere)....

Wellcome back...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 30 2006,22:12)
        (rob69in @ May 30 2006,15:11) But just at the moment i am sufferring from "Post Traumatic LB Stress Disorder". PTLBSD.
        And I bet you got this feeling off emptiness (somewhere)....

Wellcome back...
        Cheers Billy,

its not good to be back, but I am back! I can't think where this feeling of emptyness is tho'....

I am sure you for one are looking forward to the pictures, you might be disappointed, so don't build your hopes up. However a little taster for you below!
        Attached Files
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Rob69in

We're all looking forward to the delights of your photographic skills!

Comment

(trebor2809 @ May 31 2006,14:04) Rob69in

We're all looking forward to the delights of your photographic skills!
            You might be disappointed !!
            Robin

Comment

Rob..You got your hand full there
              Nice one , any info where and who? I hope one of many more to came
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 31 2006,22:00)  
                Rob..You got your hand full there
                Nice one , any info where and who? I hope one of many more to came
                69Billy,

all will be revealled in due course, but as its you, its a BKK LB known as Pla, used to work in KC3. Very, very nice, same sort of character as the lovely Aoy, who i couldn't resist in Pattaya.

Theres more where that one came from.
                Robin

Comment

Working...
                X