X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Cum Shot

it's always great to open my ATS and see a girl I've known in the biblical sense.

Nice cum shot Lefty!!
    Attached Files

http://www.asiants.com/members/06/ju...s/image96.html

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Bro. My goal was always to get an in progress cum shot on any and every photo shoot, though it did not often work out that way.
      My favorite cum shots will be in a gallery that I think is due up in June. Nida, #11 from Cascades, came 2 times less than 20 minutes apart, the first one was huge volume wise, with the 2nd one being an average amt for a normal adult human.

Comment

(Lefty @ May 31 2006,22:19) with the 2nd one being an average amt for a normal adult human.

as opposed too???

randyman

( it's nice to see a man so "involved" in his work)
        ain't life grand

Comment

Damn...........you beat me to the quick

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Randyman @ Jun. 01 2006,09:44)
            (Lefty @ May 31 2006,22:19) with the 2nd one being an average amt for a normal adult human.

as opposed too???

randyman

( it's nice to see a man so "involved" in his work)
            As opposed to, I don't know, just was thinking kind of quickly of all the cum shots I've seen over the years I guess. In person, in vids, me, other guys, lbs, etc.        

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jun. 01 2006,09:45)

Damn...........you beat me to the quick    

Et tu Smuttley?

Then fall Lefty.

Comment

Working...
              X