X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password problems

To one and all who have been having password issue's lately, please understand that you are not the only one! This problem has affected many hundreds of people and has given the people who work at the website a major headache for 3 weeks now. CCbill runs our password database and it became corrupted 3 seperate times and many people with legitimate, perfectly fine passwords were locked out. This was not something we were doing on purpose and we apologize for any inconvenience.

This week we have installed a "strong box" feature which will hopefully stop this problem once and for all, and a brand new password file was written. If you are still having problems please re-start your computer and re-enter your user name and password, if it still doesn't work write me at [email protected] .

Thanks, sorry once again for any trouble, by June 1 this problem will be behind us

Let's pin this.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Thanks. I really was starting to worry that something was wrong with my online service.

Comment

This problem has now been permanently fixed as of today! (June 1st)

Comment

Working...
        X