X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie from casanova

Hi Guys...... the  super-nice model named Natalie whom we feature on our cover on the left side with the blue top.....  she has moved from Casanova bar to Obsessions bar, now working as number 9.  Great lady....so friendly and can speak perfect english........ always has a big smile too, just a great all-around person and a good friend of this website.

Go to Obsessions some time and see this lovely girl; I was in there not too long ago and she was still one of the stand-out models amongst the whole crowd there.....good luck, Natalie!

I think Natalie is actually one of the most passable ladyboys I have ever seen close up.

Comment

I'd second that, Ozzie and Jai Dee are absolute right - she is a real babe - funny enough, I had never seen her in Casanova but of course seen her on the site - as soon as I saw her tatoo around her belly button I realised who it was, despite seeing her in Obsession. Unfortunately I was rather busy with this little minx but I remember saying, "oh my god its Natalie" when I realised who it was. Apart from the pissed off look from the encumbant on the sofa, she actually agreed that she is really nice and a new superstar in Obsession. I dont know why but I always imagined she was tall, but really she is quite petite even in her 5" heels - certainly no taller than the average Obsession LB who tend to be less height endowed. Now, I have been dying to show this picture, but would you have cast this one off to go call over Natalie?

Cheers
      Mardhi
      Attached Files

Comment

Natalie  

I always like her too... very passable girl.

Mardhi, is that a photo of nat pre boob job?
        Attached Files

Comment

Natalie is one of my favorites, always nice, always smiling. The problem is she is on so many hormones she could not compete with the hard dick LBs of Casanova.

Comment

(Masahiko @ Jun. 01 2006,05:34) Natalie is one of my favorites, always nice, always smiling.  The problem is she is on so many hormones she could not compete with the hard dick LBs of Casanova.
            I always thought she was out of place working at Casanova. She's more an Obsessions or Cascades girl... glad she found the right home.

Comment

Bam - no its not Natalie - its Ae - she was the encumbant on the sofa when I spotted Natalie in Obsession. Tough call, but I decided to stick with Ae (I think the boots tipped the balance !!!!!

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(Bam @ Jun. 01 2006,04:34) Natalie  

I always like her too... very passable girl.

Mardhi, is that a photo of nat pre boob job?
                wow nice indeed

would not mind meeting her when i visit

Comment

I 'll  vouch for Natalie aswell, fantasticly friendly girl, and her  English is excellent, she often acts as a translator for Kai and I.

5 hours and 36 minutes to wheels up - not that I'm counting    
                  Too old to die young!

Comment

(jellybean @ Jun. 01 2006,17:48) 5 hours and 36 minutes to wheels up - not that I'm counting    
                    oh you must be excited!  

Have a great time

Comment

Working...
                    X