Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Tiffany Universe 2006

Hi everyone!

I know beauty contests are not always everyone's cup of tea. So for those interested, Miss Tiffany Universe 2006 will be broadcast on Thai TV Channel 7 at 10:30pm to 12:30 am, May 19, 2006 (Thai time).

It will also be streamed live to the following website:

TV Web TV

Temporarily allow popups for the site, then click on the grey and green box beside TV7. The quality is not the best, but short of watching in on live Thai TV in LOS or in the Tiffany Theatre, it is good for fans of lb beauty contests.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I think I will stay up and watch this. Thanks for info.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry, had the time wrong, it was actually 11:00 pm Thai time, it is on right now!

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

I wouldn't have picked the one they did as the winner, it was interesting when she said her parents did not accept her being a ladyboy at first but that she hoped that winning the award would make them proud.
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I saw the show at home with a LB friend, she said the winner had been a contestant for years in all the shows, and always came in second or third. Guess this was her year.

I was rooting for #13, who came in 3rd. My friend was betting on the one who came in second.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ May 20 2006,22:15) I saw the show at home with a LB friend, she said the winner had been a contestant for years in all the shows, and always came in second or third. Guess this was her year.

I was rooting for #13, who came in 3rd. My friend was betting on the one who came in second.
            I thought #13 should have been the winner too... she looked very lovely in that green evening gown!

Comment

Some photos of Miss Tiffany Universe 2006. This is taken from thaimiss.com. There are more photos from the talent competition if you go to the site.

Enjoy!

The winner, with 2nd runner up on left and 1st runner up on right.

What a bunch of lovelies, reminds me again why I love Thailand so much!

There are plenty more photos if you go to the site.

Thai Miss

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

wow whee. These girls are really really stunning. Every time I look at my wedding photos I now have fits of laughter. I think Im in love again

Comment

Anyone have a video of this? I tried searching but I didn't find anything. I can't believe someone didn't TIVO this!!!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 24 2006,08:33) Anyone have a video of this? I tried searching but I didn't find anything. I can't believe someone didn't TIVO this!!!
                    TIVO service is not available in Thailand where it was broadcast live on Channel 7. However the Tiffany Theatre is selling DVDs and VCDs of this and previous contests.

Here is the link to make the inquiry:

mailto:[email protected]

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

In case anyone wants to know, YouTube has some video footage of the Miss Tiffany 2006 pageant. Just type Miss Tiffany into the site search engine.
                      It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Its funny how the Thai definition of beauty(light skin, Chinese features) even permeates in ladyboy pageants. Unfortunately some of the most incredible looking ladyboys would never stand a chance in these competitions as they dont have the ivory white skin. This same standard applies all over SEAsia where the locals are taught to think that brown skin and SEAsian features are not pretty. Considering the Chinese own most of the business' in SEAsia, including media conglomerates, this should not surprise anyone.
                        brock landers

Comment

#4, #19 and #29 get my vote.

One thing is for sure, tons of facial surgery here and maybe only four passable.

To be quite honest, I could find at least 20 ladyboys from this site that would look much better than these contestants if given the right designer and costumes.
                          brock landers

Comment

(tigerxxx @ May 25 2006,03:21) In case anyone wants to know, YouTube has some video footage of the Miss Tiffany 2006 pageant. Just type Miss Tiffany into the site search engine.  
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 19 2006,16:43) Hi everyone!

I know beauty contests are not always everyone's cup of tea.  So for those interested, Miss Tiffany Universe 2006 will be broadcast on Thai TV Channel 7 at 10:30pm to 12:30 am, May 19, 2006 (Thai time).

It will also be streamed live to the following website:

TV Web TV

Temporarily allow popups for the site, then click on the grey and green box beside TV7.  The  quality is not the best, but short of watching in on live Thai TV in LOS or in the Tiffany Theatre, it is good for fans of lb beauty contests.
                              Shit!Alli got were test patterns!

Comment

Working...
                              X