X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy has lost her marbles

Just got an e-mail from a good pal who is living in pattaya and he says since nancy has gotten her bolt on tits...........she is DEMANDING 3000 short/and 6000 long time.....Hahahahaha heeeee...please forgive my laughter but anyone whom is willing to pay that is a fool.

I was paying 600 short time in april

It would seem internet stardom has already corrupted her. When i first met her in north Pattaya at the original no customer bar she was hardly able to speak english & massively grateful for 1000baht LT & a really nice person to boot. I wonder who corrupted her into believing she can charge tho's prices. It must be part of her customer base reduction plan. Perhaps demand was outstripping supply. Unfortunately Pattaya is awash with LB's, perhaps not quite the JT she has, but just as eager to please. Shame really.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

hmmm - she does not have the beauty of Amy but I guess there are people who will pay that - surprising though about her timing - I am getting inundated with sms messages from LB's clearly not getting enough cash coming in at the moment.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Capitalism at work, a producer raises prices as long as demand remains in an effort to maximize profit. In her case there is a lot of demand.

Luckily there are a lot of other (sperm) producers in Pattaya.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Although I understand the cries of woe, you guys all forget how good you have it.

I would pay Nancy $73.00 US in a heart beat. Especially with tits.

Comment

You and I may not like it, but Nancy is more than entitled to charge what the market will bear. If you don't want to pay the price then go to another ladyboy, but don't condem someone for making a buck. Especially when thier self-life is realtively brief.

Suppose your working as a gigalo, and Rosie O'Donnell (I tried to think of the female equivalent of some of Pattaya's punters) comes in for a fuck. I sure would charge more than 6,000 Baht.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Jun. 01 2006,04:15) You and I may not like it, but Nancy is more than entitled to charge what the market will bear.  If you don't want to pay the price then go to another ladyboy, but don't condem someone for making a buck.
                Exactly..... the way I see it if she can get that kind of money then all the power to her!

Some of the other Super Stars like Emma will even turn you down if she doesn€™t like the way you look ... how about that!

BTW would love to see a pic of Nancy with her bolt-ons

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm would i pay 3000baht?? Short time??? In Pattaya id have to say NO... But if she can get it... Good Luck, God Bless
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Another superstar that this site (and others) has created. I have known Nancy since she started, always a sweet gir and I will see her next week with the new implants when I am there.

Reminds me of another beautiful girl that Asian TS turned into a superstar, Areeya. Befor Areeya's implants and photos on the net she was the sweetest girl...wow what a differance 24 months make.

If someone is dumb enough to pay 3000 for a ST more power to the girl for getting it. But if you pay Nancy 3000 and let her take you deep then more than your wallet will be hurting in the morning.

Comment

As far as Emma turning you down for the way you look....the heck with her! In all my years of going to Thailand that has to be one of the most annoying LBs I have ever met! I hate to even walk by Jenny Star and see her out front talking her trash.

Comment

LAST MONTH I PAY NANCY FOR LT 1000 BATH AND GOOD FUCK, YES.
                           LB-LOVER.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Jun. 01 2006,04:15) You and I may not like it, but Nancy is more than entitled to charge what the market will bear.  If you don't want to pay the price then go to another ladyboy, but don't condem someone for making a buck.  Especially when thier self-life is realtively brief.

Suppose your working as a gigalo, and Rosie O'Donnell (I tried to think of the female equivalent  of some of Pattaya's punters) comes in for a fuck.  I sure would charge more than 6,000 Baht.
                          I don't condem Nancy, or any other ladyboy, for "making a buck" or for demanding "big bucks'. I DO condem the punters for paying the "big bucks".

Comment

(wumme117 @ Jun. 01 2006,07:13) LAST MONTH I PAY NANCY FOR LT 1000 BATH AND GOOD FUCK, YES.
                            GOOD FUCK SHE TEACH ME USE CAP KEY
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 01 2006,07:46)
                              (wumme117 @ Jun. 01 2006,07:13) LAST MONTH I PAY NANCY  FOR LT 1000 BATH AND GOOD FUCK, YES.
                              GOOD FUCK SHE TEACH ME USE CAP KEY
                              Some people still use Windows 3.1 on a 486

Comment

Working...
                              X