First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueballz

Hey Blue,
    Im about to book a trip to bali for the 17th Oct for 10 days,
    I will be on my lonesome and will need a bodyguard to fend of maruading transvestites,,lets see what your plans are around that time...all you need is a ticket...

GO THE MAGPIES!!!!!!

bALI_kEN

Oh God! I didn't realise you are a Geordie, now that explains everything!!!

Comment

Thaipan,,Dont you ever call me a gordie,,thats worse than being mistaken for a fucking KIWI.
      I am a Melbournian, and the Collingwood (MAGPIES) are about to play for the grand final flag in exactly 3 hrs from now.
      Tell ya something,,us guys knocked off work yesterday, 1 geordie, 1 kiwi,1 welsh guy and 4/5 ozzie guys and went to the pub for a few schooners,,I can tell you it was a fucking dry argument when it came to the foreigners shouting drinks.
      Have a guess who will be looking for employment when work is scarce...

Comment

blue ballz is in some time warp flying around between all the hot spots in the united states of the over-taxed like Dayton, Jacksonville, Portland [Maine;yuucchh], Detroit, and Omaha. when he gets back to the big apple I am sure he will address this letter if he can tear himself away from his collection of shemale movies.

magpies?? what happened to Springer?

Jon

Comment

Kenno-Just saw the thread and I think its better if I waited for not THIS trip but the next one. Ha ha I am already planning a trip when my next one isnt even here yet!! sad but thats what Thailand will do to you! The only thing is what the hell is up with the airfare? I anit used to actually paying for it!! LOL!! BTW Jon I was just in Wichita LOL!! Had a great steak and that was worth the trip! Springer is still there in fact I gotta go soon so I can catch it!! Ken whats up with Cwood? man they didnt even compete-kind of like our NY jets!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Working...
          X