X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollipop & pinocchio

I've been going to Lollipop a few times. Ground floor, Nana, on left, because it has become the home of Post-Ops from the other Nana bars. Some of the girls are quite nice, but it gets near zero customers. If you'd like a nice post-op, try it.

Pinocchio is my raunch favorite. Patong 2, near back, hidden somewhat, beside a gay bar. About 6 LBs, 2 cute, 4 not that great. But it is the raunchiest bar I've been to meaning, they'll wack you and themselves in the bar, or you take 5 steps to the adjacent short-time hotel, which I try, usually with 3 to 4 of the girls at a time. Maximum price 1000 baht.

Came on Zig..
    Lets see the photos...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Is that 1000 for each girl or 1000 for the 3 -4 short time?

Comment

I know who is working  at the Pinocchio  
        No thanks, not my style  
        The only interesting thing is that Pla from the KC 3  was working there before .

Comment

Almost opposite pinnochios across the road bit, there is a bar at the top of the stairs , near the internet shop, (theres always a strange western guy with a hair lip outside trying to hook you in .)

there always two or three lbs working in there and i think there pre ops.

ill check it out again soon and report.

also around the corner just down from kings korner theres another upstairs bar with a old usa car hanging out the wall inside. threre are three lbs working there.
          all pre ops.

ill post the actual bar names when im down there again in two weeks time.

Comment

Had a bad experience in pinochio´s this february:
            was there for the first time, the girls not stunning, but friendly.
            we sat fondling, i bought a couple of ladies´drinks, made an agreement with one of them to go "upstairs" (600 for the girl), paid the barfine (another 600).
            "upstairs" turned out to be a hotel (500 baht !!),
            the girl i had taken had no condoms, wanted her money in advance !
            by now i was running out of money and interest, but it ended with her jerking off and me watching.
            i barely had money for a taxi back to nana, but here i took a nice lb from the street: she wanted 600 and stayed for 2 hours.
            my advice is to avoid pinchio´s, which i think is a rip off bar.

Comment

I was at Lollipop last night. Although a small place, the lineup was very impressive if a mix of GGs and LBs is your thing. One might compare it to King's Corner, but on a very small scale.

There were two shifts of girls, one with mostly GGs (everyone of which was stunning), and the second with mostly LBs (also very attractive). I am guessing most of the LBs were post-op, though I am not sure.

I must say I have not seen so much beauty per capita in a Nana Bar in years. Of the 15 or so girsl dancing, I would say 11-12 were knock-outs.

Being low season, there were no virtually customers except some poser Japanese guy in a suit who kept walking in and out of the bar.

To get there, enter Nana and turn left. Easy as that. It is on the ground floor.

P

Comment

Ziggy: You say that Pinocchios is somewhat hidden in the back of Patpong 2. I assume that by back, you mean at one end of Patpong 2. Would it be at the Silom end or the Suriwongsi end? Thanks for the help.

Comment

Pinochio
                  Its at the Suriwong end about 30 metres from the main rd. Its kind off like in a walkway leading up to the open live band  bar area linking patpong 1+2. its like a small log cabin .

A bit dingy and as seedy as it gets. It was closed at Songkran, maybe for good?......ill pass on that one

I also agree with Pisto about the Lollipop bar, its a really great place and underated in my opinion. I took Lemon out recently and she is really out of the top draw, even the taxi driver commented how pretty she was( that must be a first). But deosnt speak a word of English...not one single word. I heartily recommend this place

TC

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 02 2006,19:51) Pinochio
                    A bit dingy and as seedy as it gets. It was closed at Songkran, maybe for good
                    Pinocchio was open last night. 3 average looking LBs and about 4-5 GGs. Aside from us, 2 customers.

Comment

There is always another bar around the corner. Thx for the heads up ziggy and the warning midget and pla!

Comment

Working...
                      X