X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disruption to traffic during Royal Celebration

Itinerary of The Sixtieth Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty's Accession to the Throne in June 2006. I have given you roads that will be close or become one-way route in each procession for your reference.

Thursday, June 8

17:00 hrs His Majesty will perform a religious ceremony at the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall within the Grand Palace.

Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall

Road: Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok, Lanlaung, Phra Pinklao Bridge, Arun-amarin, Rama 8 Bridge

Friday, June 9

10:00 hrs A ceremony to pay homage to past kings at the Thai pavilion, also at the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall at the Grand Palace.

11:00 hrs Their Majesties the King and Queen will attend a tribute-paying ceremony at Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall.

Afternoon Officials and the general public will be allowed to sign well-wisher€™s books and pay homage to past kings at Prasat Phra Thep Bidon, the Royal Pantheon, within the Grand Palace.

Road: Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok, Lanlaung, Phra Pinklao Bridge, Arun-amarin, Rama 8 Bridge

Saturday, June 10

17:00 hrs At the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall, a ceremony of bestowing titles upon 69 monks will take place. Ninety-nine monks will chant blessings, followed by a candle-lit procession in the celebration of His Majesty€™s 60th year on the throne.

Monday, June 12

16:00 hrs Foreign monarchs and their representatives from 27 countries will join a ceremony to express their best wishes to His Majesty at the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall.

18:30 hrs His Majesty will preside over the opening of the exhibition €œThe King and the Development of Thailand€ at the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall. The royal guests will also be invited to attend the exhibition.

Later, Their Majesties the King and Queen and the royal guests will attend the Royal Barge Procession, viewing it from the Royal Navy Institute.

Road: Viphavadi-rangsit, Sukhumvit, Petchaburi, Pisanulok, Lanlaung Ploenjit, Wireless, Rajdamri, Rama 4, Silom, Sathorn-tai, Sathorn-nua, Surawong, Surasak, Taksin, Charoenkrung, Rama 6, Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok, Phra Pinklao Bridge, Arun-amarin, Rama 8 Bridge

Tuesday, June 13

19:30 hrs His Majesty the King hosts a banquet for the foreign monarchs and their representatives at the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Rajadamnoen Road.

Road: Viphavadi-rangsit, Sukhumvit, Petchaburi, Pisanulok, Lanlaung Ploenjit, Wireless, Rajdamri, Rama 4, Silom, Sathorn-tai, Sathorn-nua, Surawong, Surasak, Taksin, Charoenkrung, Rama 6, Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok

Wednesday, June 14

10:00 hrs Opening ceremony of World Blood Donor Day to celebrate World Blood Day and the 60th Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty€™s Accession to the Throne at Lumphini Park.

Road: Rama 6

Saturday, June 17

18:00 - 20:10 hrs Spectacular Performance and Fireworks Display in Honor of His Majesty the King On the bank of Muang Thong Thani Lake, Chaeng Wattana Road, Nonthaburi Province,

Road: Changwatta
    The bars will be closed?

(stelios58 @ Jun. 03 2006,01:41) Road: Changwatta
    The bars will be closed?
    Any excuse to close the Bars.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You've been a member for over a year and this is your first post????
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 02 2006,20:52) You've been a member for over a year and this is your first post????

Well, it was informative, and well written. As a first post I'd give it a 8.5
        randyman

(maybe he didn't have anything to say)
        ain't life grand

Comment

Nope, not disputing its usefulness. I'd say its definately some good info for those who are in town at the time. I'm just shocked by when people have been members for, like forever, but never post.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 03 2006,04:27)
            The bars will be closed?

Hmmm could be a quite time for me then on my first trip

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 03 2006,08:52) You've been a member for over a year and this is your first post?
              Well spotted!

Comment

(david123au @ Jun. 03 2006,11:27)
                The bars will be closed?

Sounds like a good excuse to grab a few girls and stay indoors Just order afew take ways and bunker down for some serious partying.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 03 2006,10:10)  Nope, not disputing its usefulness. I'd say its definately some good info for those who are in town at the time. I'm just shocked by when people have been members for, like forever, but never post.
                  Maybe they are scared that they can't come up to your high standard DP. I am thinking of hiring a ghost writer as to not emabaras my self in your esteem company

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jun. 03 2006,12:39)
                    (david123au @ Jun. 03 2006,11:27)
                    The bars will be closed?

Sounds like a good excuse to grab a few girls and stay indoors Just order afew take ways and bunker down for some serious  partying.
                    VAN good thinking

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jun. 03 2006,11:42)
                      (dummy_plug @ Jun. 03 2006,10:10)  Nope, not disputing its usefulness. I'd say its definately some good info for those who are in town at the time. I'm just shocked by when people have been members for, like forever, but never post.
                      Maybe they are scared that they can't come up to your high standard DP. I am thinking of hiring a ghost writer as to not emabaras my self in your esteem company
                      VG, you're such a ! One can only wonder the sweet nothings you whisper into every ladyboy's ear!

Comment

DP is an Evil Evil Man lol
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(stelios58 @ Jun. 02 2006,20:41) Itinerary of The Sixtieth Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty's Accession to the Throne in June 2006. I have given you roads that will be close or become one-way route in each procession for your reference.

Thursday, June 8

17:00 hrs His Majesty will perform a religious ceremony at the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall within the Grand Palace.

Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall

Friday, June 9

10:00 hrs A ceremony to pay homage to past kings at the Thai pavilion, also at the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall at the Grand Palace.

11:00 hrs Their Majesties the King and Queen will attend a tribute-paying ceremony at Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall.

Afternoon Officials and the general public will be allowed to sign well-wisher€™s books and pay homage to past kings at Prasat Phra Thep Bidon, the Royal Pantheon, within the Grand Palace.

Saturday, June 10

17:00 hrs At the extended part of Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall, a ceremony of bestowing titles upon 69 monks will take place. Ninety-nine monks will chant blessings, followed by a candle-lit procession in the celebration of His Majesty€™s 60th year on the throne.

Monday, June 12

16:00 hrs Foreign monarchs and their representatives from 27 countries will join a ceremony to express their best wishes to His Majesty at the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall.

18:30 hrs His Majesty will preside over the opening of the exhibition €œThe King and the Development of Thailand€ at the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall. The royal guests will also be invited to attend the exhibition.

Later, Their Majesties the King and Queen and the royal guests will attend the Royal Barge Procession, viewing it from the Royal Navy Institute.

Road: Viphavadi-rangsit, Sukhumvit, Petchaburi, Pisanulok, Lanlaung Ploenjit, Wireless, Rajdamri, Rama 4, Silom, Sathorn-tai, Sathorn-nua, Surawong, Surasak, Taksin, Charoenkrung, Rama 6, Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok, Phra Pinklao Bridge, Arun-amarin, Rama 8 Bridge

Tuesday, June 13

19:30 hrs His Majesty the King hosts a banquet for the foreign monarchs and their representatives at the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Rajadamnoen Road.

Road: Viphavadi-rangsit, Sukhumvit, Petchaburi, Pisanulok, Lanlaung Ploenjit, Wireless, Rajdamri, Rama 4, Silom, Sathorn-tai, Sathorn-nua, Surawong, Surasak, Taksin, Charoenkrung, Rama 6, Uthong-nai, Rajadamnoen-nai, Rajadamnoen-klang, Rajadamnoen-nok

Wednesday, June 14

10:00 hrs Opening ceremony of World Blood Donor Day to celebrate World Blood Day and the 60th Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty€™s Accession to the Throne at Lumphini Park.

Road: Rama 6

Saturday, June 17

18:00 - 20:10 hrs Spectacular Performance and Fireworks Display in Honor of His Majesty the King On the bank of Muang Thong Thani Lake, Chaeng Wattana Road, Nonthaburi Province,

Road: Changwatta
                          The bars will be closed?
                          Cheers mate, excellent info!!!
                          Are you one of those chaps who're sitting in this dark mirrored-glass traffic control hut at the Sukh./Nana junction?? How's it in there?

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

On a serious note does that mean if its raining and the road is blocked does that mean 200 lbs and factoring in the rain and the blockade does that means 5 punters may be there.

If thats the case i better stock up on protection and vit b
                              and e

If any one interested this site has other details as well

http://www.bangkok.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
                              X