X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write me!

Guys, I just checked my  PM box today for the first time in about 4 months and there were 81 messages.....because the proper settings were not set for them to be forwarded to my Gmail. I did not see them until now...so sorry to anyone who wrote me a PM in the past few months, I swear I never saw them or I would have replied.

As usual all customer service questions, model questions, and just about anything else you can think of regarding this website can be sent to me at; [email protected] .  Now that I am not on the road at all for about 4 or 5 months I will be checking my mail several times daily and will reply quickly; please feel free to write there.

Especially you, Aubrey, Trisha and Minirva!

Thanks,  Jon

You can arrange for PMs to be sent to your email in your control panel, folks...

Of course this won't work if you submitted a bogus email when you signed up!

Here's how to do it...

Click on "Your Control Panel" (top left) - "Email Settings" (top middle)

Check the LAST OPTION called "Send a confirmation email when a new private message is received"

And then click on "Amend My Email Settings"

From now on you'll be notified of PMs by email!

(Within a week you'll want to turn this feature back off!)

Comment

(Within a week you'll want to turn this feature back off!)
      R U suggesting we're gona bug him ? lol
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
      X