X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC3....post-op only  soon

what Thaipan posted below about Kings Castle 3 is true; it was confirmed by a friend who works there that within 6 months all the ladyboys there must be post-operative. this doesn't mean that Natalie and Nat and Jean and Eye and Cheri and Moo and Pun [ooops...too late] and Jinny [soon] and Kwan all have to get operations; it just means that if they don't, they can not work there anymore.

seems like Obsessions and Casanova just got more busy? no big deal for me; I was tired of going in that over-priced shithole and listening to ear-shattering techno crap while being hustled for drinks and having my bill padded. this is actually good....now i will have no reason to ever go down to that flea market known as Patpong road ever again.

Jon

I guess the owners must reckon that there is a market for them to be exclusively post op. Some of the post ops I have been with in Amsterdam conform that in the relatively low light of their windows very few of their clients realise that they are not GG's.

Comment

KC3 going post-op only?? Cant see the logic in it,

Doesnt Kings Corner have enough post-ops to cater for most??
      Still as Jon said takes away the necessity to go in there. Always seem to get hassled for ladydrinks a bit too much!

Kings Corner is the ultimate for post ops nehow, have loads of friends in there and last trip had my fair share of  whisky on the house!!! whats that, trying to tell me something? hmm maybe I have been spending tooooo much money in there....

Comment

hey Jon... like i said before, 'who cares'.. kc3 is getting worse every time i go there.. patpongs loss, nana plaza gains... besides i always hated that superstar attitude the girls at kc3 have.. like you say Jon it is just one more reason for me not to go to the area any more.. rod

Comment

Working...
        X