First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will see one incher

Comment

Donnnnny,

I have had the pleasure of Mint & Nancy, Mint slipped in nice an easy, Nancy was a little more difficult.., but,.. "Its not the heat of the meat, its the stroke of the bloke", & just act like you are not the horde & stick to your price, you may well be surprised how easily they fall !!

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

you all read his post? i skimmed past the all-caps - figured there was nothing to read if someone doesn't know how to post a readable message.

blah blah blah
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

. stick to your  plastic  pussys will you

Comment

Donnnnny writes better in phonetic Thai than he does in English .......... suppose it comes from years of "standing upside down".

Comment

I've just gotten back to the states, still jet-lagged and already blue, but wanted to update, in case it hasn't happened elsewhere - i phoned mint as well and she said 3000baht. i didn't argue. i just passed. i don't want to speak for rob &/or don but they both did her and i just assumed they paid the piper. don't know for sure though. probably in some trip report i just haven't gotten to yet elsewhere here.
              i can say she looked fantastic. if you like really skinny and really hung, she's really worth it.
              i just got busy elsewhere is all.
              at least as best i can remember that's what happened.

Comment

Say you're JD or his brother. If she knows of JD that could be great; if she knows him...who knows. Or say you're his scout. I'd try that line.

I hope her cock is 3x yours. Then you might say "damn, cut it down to size!". on the other hand, that would make for one hell of a deep pussy. I like banging the back of postie pussies. Let's you know for sure who's got a bigger cock. Or, rather, who has had a bigger cock.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jun. 07 2006,09:33) Say you're JD or his brother.  If she knows of JD that could be great; if she knows him...who knows
                  Nope, I have never chatted with Mint or met her, although she seems like a nice person from all the reports I have gotten. I believe her 3K asking price is a bargain.....she is a true internet superstar and will be charging much more than that soon, IF she will meet people at all.

Very cute ladyboy but not really my type...... I prefer femboys with small dicks.... I'll take 2 of them with their 5 inches each .... that will equal her and I will have more fun and pay less

Comment

jai dee what do you reckon her new asking rate will be??
                    your right she is a very nice girl with 8 ins of meet between her legs. she did talk to me about the cut.(a tradgedy)So i talked her out of it while she was in the room.If she cuts her customer coatary will drop bye 90%.
                    dont do it girl dont do it
                    her reason was. she was in a disco on soi 11 and dancing with a cute falang . she told me they were going back to his hotel until he discovered her big secret. thats the reason she gave me for cutting, my thoughts on it are i doubt she will as she likes to fuck too much
                    cheers donnnny the flash
                    POL dont hold your breath
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                    X